𝟸𝟸. 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚙

Feylani's POV
Next day
I went to school limping badly, I tried not to show it but .. it's is very obvious.

Alabama gasped,"Omg are you okay Feylani?"

I sighed, and I looked around seeing if her other friends were there, but I guess today it was just her.

I shrugged, "I'm okay."

"Girl, the way you walking ain't no damn "okay"" She wrapped her arm around my waist, and forced my arm around her neck.

She helped me "hop" to class, and sat right next to me.

"Thanks." I fake smiled at her.

"No problem." She smiled.

"OKAY CLASS TODAY WE WILL BE DOING A PROJECT YOU GUYS ARE DOING A 3D SOLAR SYSTEM PROJECT." The loud ass teacher yelled.

"This some elementary shit." I mumbled, but it's not like I would wanna do something harder anyway.

"You guys could pick your partners." And Alabama quickly went to me, already asking to be my partner.

"Alright, so I'm gonna go to your house right?" She asked with so much excitement. I know why she wants to go to my house.

"Nah we can go to yours." I responded.

"Y-you can't because a lot is going on with my family, it's just-"

"Alright you can come to my place." I sighed, I just don't wanna hear what she had to say anymore.

After school
I was with Alabama walking out of the school. She's not that bad to be honest she funny, and kinda cool to be around wit.

"And I told that bitch "that's why you got a sped brother hoe" because like she tryna disrespect my family like whattt she mad she get no love." She laughed, and I laughed as well.

"What she do after?" I asked still kinda cackling.

"She didn't say shit. Cuz she know I'm right."

"Shiitt if I was her I wouldn't take that." I shook my head.

I looked at my phone as it vibrated.

My soul❣️

My soul❣️: I'm here princess

Me: Alright we comin

My soul❣️: we?

I ignored his text, and limped to the car along side with Alabama.

I opened the passenger side letting myself in, and Alabama sat in the back.

"Uh who she?" Jah asked.

"That's Alabama Jahseh.." and he just nodded his head.

"Hey." She spoke to him, and he ain't say shit.

"Stop being fucking rude!" I whispered.

He sighed, "yo."

Alabama's POV
I saw as they kissed, and then he started the car leaving school grounds, and driving on the main road.

"I see I still got yo ass limping." He spoke like I wasn't in the car. Like woahhh too much.

"Jahseh shut up now is not the time." She whispered-yelled.

He def hit that shit right if he got her limping like that. Gives me flash backs.

Feylani's POV
2 hours later
Me, and Alabama got all the materials that we needed, it was fun, but Jahseh was not having it today for some reason.

I went downstairs leaving Alabama in the guest room.
"Baby what's wrong?" I touched his arm while he was on his phone.

"Nothing." He mumbled.

"Clearly something is wrong." I got on his lap looking his direction. I caressed his face while he still looked in his phone.

"Look at me." I moved his head to look up at me. I looked in his eyes, and he did the same. I could really tell he wasn't in a good place.

I kissed him, and he kissed back. I felt him touch all over me.

Alabama's POV
As I was halfway down the stairs, I peaked to where Jah, and Fey were and I saw the both of them making out. Like helloo I'm here too.

I walked all the way down, and cleared my throat.

They pulled away, and both looked at me, I saw as Jah rolled his eyes. He's really not fuckin with me no more.

"Oh shit I forgot you were here." Fey got up from him, and Jahseh pulled her back whispering something in her ear for a while, making her cross her legs.

"U-Uh Jah called you a Uber, sorry bout that I didn't know, so uhm-"

"We finna fuck right now so I suggest yo ass to just leave and the Uber finna pick you, unless, you wanna wait for the Uber inside and hear us fucking." Jah interrupted her.

"U-uhm I'll wait outside.."

"Alright good choice." He picked her up, and she mouthed me "I'm sorry." And I nodded at her then made my way to the door standing outside.

Jahseh's POV
She stripped herself down, and I did the same, I picked her up cuffing her butt for support, then putting my dick into her, and she shivered in pleasure.

I started thrusting my dick in her making her scratch my back.
__________
As time passed I felt the need to nut,
"I'm finna cum mama." I groaned in her ear.

"Cum in me papiii." She moaned.

She creamed all over my dick, and I pulled out of her nutting on the floor.

She frowned at me.

"What's wrong mama?" I laughed.

"You ain't cum in me." She responded.

"You wanna get pregnant?" I asked her.

She quickly shook her head.

"Oh nah I'm good, fuck dem kids."

I laughed at her reaction.
_______________
Vote and comment 🪩
Sorry for mistakes
This one shorttt