𝟷𝟿. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

Feylani's POV
1 week later
11:00am

"Feylani." I heard a voice shake me softly as I slowly started to wake up.

"Mmm" I groaned.

"Mama, it's me." And I got up so quick looking at Jah, and I tilted my head, then squinted my eyes. Why this Nigga hair grow so much within a little more than 2 weeks in jail.

I hugged him so tightttt, and he hugged me back, and we hugged for a longggg time.

"I missed you Jahseh." I inhaled deeply, nigga smells like weed.

"I missed you too my babyy, and I love your hair pretty mama" He said softly making me smile, and blush. Rocking us left to right. So I guess he doesn't know about what happened with me and Saiah...Yet.

"Thank you Jah." I smiled. "But let go I needa brush my teeth." I spoke and he groaned.

"Why can't we just stay like this, I missed you too much." He said, placing his hands on my ass rubbing it slowly.

"Because I wanna kiss you, but I needa brush my teeth firstt." I responded.

He let me go, and I made my way to the bathroom and did my things.

11:35am
After that I went downstairs and everyone looked at me. Like everyone, I'm talkin bout, Saiah, Jah, Tina, Stoke, Trippie, and Gazzy. Watching me, while I walked downstairs. I looked behind me because they were staring so hard.

Then I looked forward again, "Why y'all staring at me like that." I mugged them as I sat beside Jah. They all stayed silent, and basically ignored me.

"I just wanna start." Tina started.
"So Fey what I'm hearing about you is that you was talking shit saying that I'm annoying."

I just looked at her crazy, sooo this is all about me?

I rolled my eyes before responding, "well... you were being mad annoying, you took me to go see Kj when I didn't want to."

"You was forcing me to fuck wit a nigga I don't like anymore what so ever." I added on.

She stayed silent... That's what the fuck I thought.

"Alright sorry." She apologized.

And I crossed my arms, nodding my head meaning I forgive her.

"Tina.. you was tryna force Feylani wit Kj when you know my feelings towards her?" Jah tilted his head.

"I mean." She sighed, "don't worry about it."

"I'm confused as a bitch, Jah, you dating Feylani or not?" Trippie asked.

Jah looked at me, then looked back at Trippie before answering, "not yet." He put his arm around me pulling me closer to him.

Saiah looked at me, and I looked back at him with guilt, then I look at Stoke, and Stoke squinted his eyes at me. I can just feel the tension.

"There's mad tension in hereee." Gazzy stated.

"No shit nigga." Tina said.