I got lost 

So the next day we went to eat breakfast and then we went to Hollywood studios again because that was my favorite place and then I thought my parents were following behind me, but they really weren't and I got lost and I had no idea what to do and I was screaming mom dad And I didn't see them or hear them so they asked freaking out. I started crying so then I asked the worker how do you say my parents and then it was a whole thing and I got so scared.

That was probably the worst moment of my life. I got so scared and there's loud noises around me and it just freaked me out and I got so scared. Then I started screaming crying for my parents I couldn't find them and I was just scared to death I had no idea what to do in that situation. I didn't have a phone so I couldn't call them or anything. I was running around looking for them and then I saw a police officer helping and I told him what happened , my parents.

About three hours later, and we finally found them, I side in a relief of joy and happiness. I was so happy to see them I was freaking out I was going crazy. I don't know what I would've done if I didn't find them in the whole time they were literally at the bathroom and I have no idea, so that's why my mom is getting me my own phone.

And that night I had the worst nightmare ever it was that I got kidnapped and I cannot find my parents anywhere in that night. I was screaming crying to my parents and I was so scared in that moment if I knew it wasn't real after that day, I was scared for a while.

In the relieve my parents let me lay with them that morning but I got over after breakfast after and we went over to big Lake in sky gliders it was so much fun I got to see everything over at the lake.