2:You can do better than that

Words: 701

Wilburs POV:

Wilbur woke up the next morning, well afternoon at this point. He definitely had trouble sleeping, sleep had never been on his good side so his sleep schedule was always horrendous. Wilbur got up and it didn't take long to remember that the previous night he had spent jacking off to a memory of the handsome winged boy who had the prettiest face. Wilbur groaned as he grabbed a peice of toilet paper and wet it, wiping off the practically dried cum that covered his bare stomach. He hopped in the shower and cleaned himself, knowing that he had someone to see today.
Not long after he finished showering he put on a nice pair of clothes and his nicer boots. He made sure his hair was dry and quickly shot tecnoblade a text.
'I'm gonna go look for the pretty guy at the bar' Wilbur texted, quite proud of himself that he had actually found interest in someone. Wilbur soon found himself walking into a bar, keeping his eye out for the one he'd seen yesterday. Wilbur bought himself a drink at the bar before looking around the crammed and loud bar, hoping it wouldn't be too hard to find him. Wilbur searched around the entire place atleast twice before groaning and accepting that he most likely wasn't here today. He sighed and took a seat in front of the bar, accepting another drink from the bartender. Wilbur spinned in his chair and saw exactly what he'd been begging to see for the past couple of hours. A pretty male who had those almost magnetic wings, Wilbur couldn't even imagine the things he wanted to do to those soft wings of his.
Wilbur discarded his half-empty drink and followed Quackity, making sure not to lose him. Wilburs feet stopped as Quackity had slowed his steps and sat down In one of the two chairs that happened to be in the corner. Wilbur stepped forward a few more steps and sat down in the chair next to him.
"Wil- is it wilbur?" Quackity spoke, once he saw the tall man. Quackity leaned back in the chair and crossed his legs, being quite pleased with how he'd seen the brit once again.
"Yeah.. you know, I have not been able to get your pretty face out of my mind since I saw you." Wilbur spoke, almost desperate to have this conversation with quackity.
Quackity stood up and leaned up against the brick wall which was filled of posters. Wilbur stood up and practically pinned him against the wall, towering over the short man. "How flattering" Quackity spoke in almost a sarcastic tone but his face had been bright pink.
Wilburs free hand wandered off to those pretty pretty wings, he brushed his hand all the way down one of them and gave quackity a smirk as he consecutively rubbed one of his feathers up and down.
Quackitys head fell back as he gasped, definitely not expecting that. His thighs clenched together and he bit his lip, not willing to make any sexual noises in public, and especially not in his own bar. "Fuck- Wilbur stop-" Quackity almost moaned as he grabbed the brunettes wrist, forcing his hand away from his wing. Quackity was at a loss of air from just those simple actions and Wilbur loved that.
"Fuck, take me out to dinner first, will ya?" Quackity joked, until realizing how prominent his hard on was at the moment. Wilbur smiled and lifted his chin up with his finger. "May I take you to my bedroom Mr. Quackity?" Wilbur said as he pushed the hair out of Quackitys face with a soft but needy smile.
Quackity to his surprise shook his head no. "What do you want from me, a one night stand? You can do better than that, can't you?" Quackity said, pulling himself out of the pleasure forcefully. "Besides, I have work to do." Quackity said before stepping away into the crowd, knowing his dick would soften eventually.
Wilbur looked back at him in shock and groaned, collapsing onto the chair. "Fuck..ive fucked up.." Wilbur said as he lost sight of the handsome boy.

<33