Chapter 1

I'm not going to put any picture out and ruin the people y'all make up in y'all heads. I will give a brief description of how they look and y'all take it from there. Enjoy<3

Jason Smith has dirty blonde hair boy with hazel nut eyes. His usually color skim is dark grey.

Alec wood has jet black hair with green wyes. His usually color skim is black and baby blue.

------------------------------
~𝓙𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿~
"Your coronation mating ceremony is today; are you ready?" Julia, my mother, inquires as she places my breakfast in front of me. She was more excited than me. She's so excited that she's practically floating on air. I just hope I have a mate I can trust and be happy with.

"I'm ready; I'm just not ready to share my coronation with an idiot named Alec Woods," I said, rolling my eyes, and began eating. "By the way, where's dad?" I asked, looking around after not seeing him in the kitchen or living room."He's running errands" Julia said

"When would you and Alec become friends, or at least acquaintances?" Julia asks while cleaning up the kitchen.

"No, actually, he slept with Jessie and posted a video of it while tagging me." I said, looking at her while she began wiping down the counters.

"No offense, you shouldn't have been with that girl who was sleeping with everyone," she said, looking at me with a soft smile. "That was so long ago, honey. Give it a rest, please, for the sake of the pack once you're alpha."

"It doesn't matter how long ago it was, ma. He still did what he did." I said, letting out a breath and sighing, "But I'll drop it a little bit for the sake of the pack." She smiled and walked over to hug me."Don't get too happy, I still want him dead. Anyways I have to get ready for school" I said getting up and giving my mom a kiss on the cheeks.

As I made my way upstairs, I took a shower and brushed my teeth. Today is the day I find my mate, but as of right now, I have to get ready for school.

I skimmed through my closets and found a pair of dark gray joggers and a dark gray zip-up jacket. I grabbed my book bag and ran outside my pack house and towards to my car. I had to pick up my best friend and my soon-to-be beta Emitt and take us to school.

I pulled up to his house and watched as he stumbled to get his shoes on as he hobbled his way to the car.

"Hey buddy, how are you doing?" Emitt asked me out of breath. I look at him with a huge smile. The only people who could make me laugh were him and my family. As I drove off, we continued having a conversation.

"Hey Emitt, what got you rushing like that?" I ask, smiling at him still.

"I woke up last and had to rush, plus I needed to be on time to let people know who the new future beta is." Emitt said, smiling while pointing at himself."I know that's right"

As we pulled up to the school, we got out and made our way to our lockers, when all of a sudden, we smelled like cigarettes and alcohol. The smell I had grown to hate more and more as it began to come closer and closer to my nose I turned around, and there he was behind me with his friend Jordan. "Hey smurf, you're ready to show your mate how disappointed she will be when she realizes y'all bond for life," Alec said, smiling as he looked down at me. He's only 2 feet taller than me, which makes me dislike him even more because he uses his height against me. Jordan smiled and waved at Emitt, causing him to blush.

"I think you should be the worry about that, actually. Do you think your mate would appreciate that you smell like sex, alcohol, and cigarettes? I don't think so. I hope she rejects you, and i'll see if you'll still be on your high horse," I said, closing my locket and walking away. Leaving him angry and slamming his fist against the locker. Only 10 more hours until I have a mate and become Alpha.

--------------------

Rate this please and be honest <3