Chapter 4

~𝓙𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿~

Me, Alec, my parents, and his father walk back into the party. All eyes were on us. As we made our way on to the stage, my father made his way to begin speaking, but I just decided to be the one to say it. One step to becoming an alpha is to act and talk like one.

"As you all currently know or possibly guess, Alec Woods and I are mates. We agree not to reject each other, so there's a plan set in motion and things to figure out and also things to work on. We need warriors to travel along with my father and look for a new plot because we decided to merge the pack." There were collective gasps and whispers.

Alec stepped up next to me and placed his hand behind my back that i shook off. It sent chills down my spine, but I tried to discreetly hide, but it didn't go unnoticed by Alec as he started to have that stupid sad look on his face.

Alec quickly put a smile on his face and began speaking by my side, "I know, I know that you all are all confused and worried, but think about it this way, we would be the biggest pack that the supernatural world has ever had. Your kids, families, and friends will meet new people, have new friends, and grow to trust them. No other pack would dare come against us because we'll outnumber them, we'll outsmart them, and we will be unstoppable. You won't have to fear losing the lives of your kids or families to rogues or the danger outside these walls."Alec said as they cheers out of excitement and began getting hyped up. I look at him with amazement as he looked down at me, smiling. I quickly look away from him and continue smiling at the happiness of our pack. Our families in the back are smiling and cheering along with many other family in the pack.

We kept the ceremony going, announcing the betas of the packs which was Emitt and Jordan and celebrating the new pack.
~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓪𝓬𝓴~

After finding men to look for empty plots for more space, Alec and I felt tired and decided to head upstairs towards rest. "The pack and our parents are still celebrating. I don't know how they aren't tired." Alec said he was yawning. I walk to a bathroom after getting clothes from my closet. I took a quick shower, dried myself, and began removing my clothes and replacing them with sleeping clothes.

I go to the closet in the hallways and bring a cover and a pillow, and I started making a bed for him on the floor.

"Are you really going to make your mate sleep on the floor?" Alex asked me while looking at me like I was crazy.

"Not long ago, we didn't even know we were mates, and plus, I'm still not fond of you." I said, throwing him his pillow and blankets.

"But if I were a girl you weren't fond of, she wouldn't be sleeping on the floor." Alec said he fixing up his bed on the floor.

"You're right, I wouldn't. She would've had the bed, and I would've slept on the floor." I said pulling the bedcovers back getting ready to lay down.

"But my body is going to ache on the floor. so please?" Alec asks, looking deep into my eyes.

"No" was all i said while going under the covers and throwing it over me.

Alec sighed and laid on the bed on the floor. I felt bad but that still didn't change my mind or how I still felt about him. I could just slap him right here, right now for the shit he did to me but I didn't because i'm tired and we wouldn't probably been fighting. I don't got the time and energy for that shit. But I wanted answers.

"Hey Alec why did you sleep with Jessie?" I turned around to face him as I asked him a question.

He let out a deep breath out his nose and replied with, "Because even if we hate each other ever since we were kids I couldn't let you be treated wrongly. Only I can do that. You always look at her as if she were the most innocent person in the world, not knowing what she's been doing behind your back. She slept with everyone in school and then came to you with the sweetest smile, as if she hadn't gotten fucked by two boys in 5 minutes before she came up to you. You look at her as if she could do no wrong. So at the party, I showed you how she came do you wrong." Alec said, looking up at me with a soft look. After he told me the story, I was still confused.

"Okay but it's a better way to go about it. Why record, tag me, and share the video around if you just wanted to show me?" I asked, causing him to let out a deep breath.

"I recorded for proof. I wasn't expecting you to come in, but when you did, you attacked me, and I felt butt hurt and wanted to embarrass you and make sure people knew that you were a dumb ass for believing she was in love with you." Alec said, looking me deep in the eyes.

"Alec?"

"yeah"

I gave him one good slap and turned my body around to face away from him. hum I guess I did have the time and the energy for that.

"I deserve that," Alec whispered.

"I'm glad you know that" I said closing my eyes to get rest.

------------------------

Hope you enjoy!!!<3