Chapter 5

~𝓙𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿~

When I woke up I felt my head go up and down, I heard a heat beat, and the scent of wild berries and pine trees. As I slowly sit up and turn to look at the clock it was eight o' clock. I turned back around and seem who heart beat and scent I was noticing only to see Alec still sleeping. I push myself off of him and turn facing away from him wondering what the fuck happen last night.

I smack his ass awake causing him to jump out his sleep and glare at me. "Don't fucking glare at me. Why you in my bed."

"Because the floor was hurting my body and no one told you to cuddle up with me. I was on one side and you was on the other" Alec said getting up and heading towards the bathroom.

I scoff and threw off the covers and walk towards the bathroom. "Still. Next time your body hurts go sleep on the couch"
(A/N my character takes shower both morning in night. If you don't , idc

"Ok I will but can I take a shower in peace or do you want to join me?" Alec said while taking off his clothes. I stared at him while he remove his clothes slowly. Once I understood and noticed that I was staring at his body and quickly turned away and rush out the room completely but not without hearing him chuckle.

'What the fuck just happen' I thought to myself and began walking back into the room to get my clothes out the closet and rush to find another bathroom.

As I made my way to the shower, I clean my body got dress and went back to the bathroom Alec was in to brush my teeth. But when I got there I notice Alec still had a towel on brushing his teeth by the sink with the spare toothbrush that I kept under the sink. I quickly but surely took a quick glance at him before turning around. "We're mates. You're bound to see me naked or at least half naked." Alec said grabbing a hold of my arm that I push his hands off me.

"Then we will cross that bridge when we get there but for right now let me brush my teeth and be away from your presence." I said reaching for my toothbrush.

"Fine be that way but like I said it's bound to happen." Alec said dropping the towel from around his waist. "You know wolves have intercourse when they find their mates right away but you... you hate me so much to the point that you only didn't reject me because you'll will be mateless." He walks out the bathroom closing the door leaving me full of guilt.

'why am I guilty? Because I didn't want to be around him? Because I hated him but still now that we're mates I still can't get over the fact that his actions hurt me?' I thought to myself as I began brushing my teeth.

"I know what I did hurt you but it was with good intentions until it wasn't. I'm sorry for what I did." Alec said from behind me as I walk out the bedroom door when I got done brushing my teeth placing his hands on my wrist. I let out a deep sigh.

"Fine I'll can try and start over." I said turning slightly to look at him.

----
lemme know it i should continue the story.