06

"I hate her so much," Kelly groaned, slamming her tray onto the table.

Beyonce, Lauren Megan, and Lizzo looked at Kelly, their faces covered in confusion and concern. They looked at their friend to see a look of pure anger in her eyes. They didn't know exactly what was wrong but they had a good idea what the source of the problem was. 

"What did Letoya do now?" Beyonce asked, sounding almost irritated. 

Beyonce had spent most of the night texting Kelly, who was complaining about Letoya's existence. The moment Kelly got her phone in her hands she texted Beyonce telling her every single thing Letoya did. Most of the things were stupid things that Kelly somehow found annoying.  

"I'm glad you asked," Kelly replied, flopping beside Beyonce. "Last night she tried to make Michelle share a bed with her. Then her fake ass tried to make it seem like she was trying to be generous. She claimed that she was going to let me have a whole bed because she knows I have sleeping problems, which is a lie. Luckily for me, Michelle wanted to share a bed with me because I'm the only one she feels comfortable enough to share a bed with," Kelly explained, sounding angrier the more she spoke. 

"Damn, did you beat her ass?" Megan asked, causing everyone at the table to roll their eyes. "Ok, y'all are going to stop reacting like that when I speak, making my ass feel stupid and shit."

"Anyway, why do you look so exhausted? Did you not sleep?" Lauren asked. 

"I doubt that she did," Beyonce responded. "She was up most of the night texting me. I'm not sure what she did after that though."

Kelly glared at Beyonce before turning her attention back to Lauren. "I didn't sleep much last night, there was no way that I could. Hell, no one would be able to sleep when the only thing you can hear is Letoya's loud ass snoring. God, she's just the worst. I don't like her at all and I want her out of my cabin."

"Come on, she can't be that bad. That was just the first day, surely this morning was better," Lizzo said, trying to be positive. 

"No, this morning was worse. First off I almost pissed myself because she wanted to hog the bathroom. Then when I came out of the bathroom Michelle was laying on top of her and she had her arms wrapped around her waist. To make matters worse Michelle begins to ignore me and calls for Letoya when she is in the bathroom naked. Man, you should have seen how happy she was to join Michelle in that restroom. She pushed my ass out of the way, winked at me, and slammed the door in my face."

"So she pushed past you and entered the bathroom with Michelle then she winked at you before slamming the door in your face," Megan said, recalling everything Kelly had told her. 

Kelly sighed and nodded her head. "Yes, then I left and came here. She said that they would be a while and I would miss breakfast if I tried to wait on them so it would be best for them to just go."

"Wow, and you listened to her. Man, if you walk back into that cabin and they fucking don't be surprised," Megan said, causing everyone to glare at her. "What? The way she described it made it seem like they were going to fuck the moment they heard the cabin door close."

Kelly sighed and slammed her head on the table. Beyonce placed a comforting hand on Kelly's shoulder before glaring at Megan, who put her hand up in surrender the moment she noticed Beyonce's glare. While Beyonce glared at Megan, Lauren decided to offer her positive input. 

"Look, I'm sure they aren't going to do anything inappropriate. I mean, it's Michelle we're talking about. Surely, nothing unholy is going on right now."

"Yeah, but it's also Letoya, the girl who is famous for making her way into girls' pants no matter how innocent they are. Maybe Michelle isn't any different," Lizzo added.