08

Kelly was currently lying in a hospital bed staring up at the ceiling. She kept trying to tell everyone she was okay but they didn't listen to her. They took one look at her hand and it was over with. Her claims that she was okay had nothing on how bad her hand looked. 

Eventually, Kelly gave in and agreed to receive medical attention. She got her hand wrapped up and was given some pain medicine. However, she hadn't taken the pills yet because she wasn't feeling any pain. Well, at least that's what she told Ms. Jackson when she asked why she hadn't taken the medicine yet. 

Ms. Jackson took Kelly's word and left it alone; she didn't press the subject because she knew it wasn't the time. The lady knew that Kelly was well aware that she was going to be in trouble; she didn't need to tell her something she already knew. Kelly needed to rest and enjoy the little bit of peace she would have before her ass got torn apart by the other teachers so Ms. Jackson left and let the girl do just that. 

Unfortunately, when Ms. Jackson left the room Letoya walked right in. Unlike Ms. Jackson, Letoya didn't give a rat's ass about Kelly getting some rest or peace. She was in there to disrupt any peace Kelly thought she was going to get. 

"Oh, you're awake. Damn, I was hoping the drugs would knock your ass out by now. Then again, I can't go off on you if you're unconscious, it just won't have the same effect."

Kelly sighed before looking at Letoya. She was standing at the door looking at Kelly as if she was disgusted by the mere sight of the girl's face. Just by the look on Letoya's face, Kelly knew the girl was there to start some shit.

"What do you want, Letoya?" Kelly asked, already knowing the answer she was gonna get. 

Letoya gasped dramatically. "How dare you ask me that?! Kelly, I don't want anything from you. For you to even insinuate such a thing is very insulting."

Kelly just shook her head; she didn't even feel the need to feed into Letoya's foolishness. "Look, if you're here to make me feel like shit then don't bother because I already feel like shit."

"Well, please allow me to make you feel even worse," Letoya said as she entered the room and sat in the chair beside Kelly's bed. Letoya pulled the chair as close to Kelly as she could before continuing to speak. "Do you know how jealous you have to be to get so mad over the stupidest shit? Michelle grabbed my hand and you exploded. You yelled at her, squeezed the shit out of her arm, pushed her hard as hell and it's all because she took my hand."

Kelly cringed as she remembered what she had done. "Yes, I did all of that, it was wrong, believe me, I know that. Still, I didn't do it all over a hand grab. It's deeper than that."

"Kelly, what the hell is your dumb ass talking about?"

"You know damn well what I'm talking about! Ever since we've got here you've been all over Michelle and she's been all over you!" Kelly said, finally snapping. "Y'all have been laughing, smiling, laying on top of each other, and being in the bathroom with each other despite one of you being naked!" 

Letoya looked confused for a minute before she realized what Kelly was talking about.  "Ugh, I wish you would just let that shit go, it wasn't even what you thought it was."

"Then what was it?!" Kelly exclaimed.

"Nothing! It was nothing! You got mad over nothing, you dumbass!"

"Don't lie to me! There's no way that what y'all had going on was nothing. If it was nothing then why would she ask you to go into the bathroom with her while she was naked?!"

Letoya sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Kelly, I can't tell you that. I'm sorry but it's not my business to tell. Just know that we didn't do anything in that bathroom."