YANDERE SERIES: Hyunjin

A/N~ THIS IS MY WORK FROM TUMBLR. I DO NOT ALLOW ANY OF MY WORK TO BE PASTED ON ANY OTHER CONTENT!

SEASONS

Yandere!Hyunjin x famous!female reader

Warnings: smut duh, cursing, stalking, obsession, angst, self-sabotage, arguments, unprotected sex, nipple play, teasing, spiked drink, nicknames.

Genre: Idol au, female reader x yandere!hyunjin, strangers to lovers, hyunjin falls first, one bed trope, not really much gore for romance sake.

"Your lips were made for mine. We belong together."

I think you are the most perfect girl i've ever laid my eyes on. The perfect portrait. I want you to be mine. You were made for me.

~~

The 4 seasons. Everyone knows what that is; Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring. But in your world, it means something different. In a normal world when the season changes, the scenery changes. But in yours, you, the people change. Your appearance changes, your hair normally. Others can be different things. The colors are usually assigned to what kind of person you are.

You're probably thinking, can't we just dye our hair? No. You can't. It's physically impossible. Or so we thought.

The people who can are the elites, the leaders of the generation. They have special abilities, so-called talents. You're immediately known wherever you go due to having a different hair color than everyone. You are one of these people. You have the talent of singing, dancing and modeling. You are known for your unique face and hair. You have a scar on your forehead that changes with the season; a sun, leaf, snowflake, and a flower. So, wherever you go everyone can recognize you immediately which makes you so popular.

Summer represents breaking rules, freedom, lust and partying. You can always find people doing drugs, drinking and having sexual encounters out on the street.  Purple is for the party crazed people, yellow for the drug addicts and green for the drunks. At this time, nothing ever gets done. Everyone is having too much fun to do anything meaningful.

Fall represents finding your meaning, disguises and distrust. During this time is when Halloween comes around. Which means a lot of trickery. The colors are very simple. Brown, gray and peach. This is where everyone distrusts each other because the hair hides our emotions and who we are. We can't tell each other apart.

Winter is the hardest, no one is happy in it. It represents depression, sadness, suicide and family. Which is why they desperately need entertainment. That's where you come in, to lighten up their dark, gloomy moods. Christmas helps a bit when everyone comes together with their families. For winter, the colors really help. White is for peace, it means they want to harm themselves. Blue is when they are really sad and need family love. Black is when they've reached the bottom, they no longer care or have emotions.

Spring is the time for new opportunities after the harsh winter. Everyone is happy, childlike due to finally accepting themselves. It represents new love, dreams and growth. During this time the colors are really bright. Pink is simple, when you're looking for love. Magenta for when they are pursuing their dreams. Red is for when you are in love, that you found your soulmate. Aqua-blue is when you are learning to love yourself.

This is how it is and how it'll always be.

~~

Walking through the crowds, everyone's hair is either white, blue or black. Meanwhile yours is red. You get funny looks as you walk by, due to them immediately recognizing you. The scar on your forehead gives you away, the shape of a snowflake. You are starting to become known worldwide. You can hear the clicks and flashes of cameras. Murmurs and whispers as you hear your name being uttered.