ONE NIGHT STAND~ changbin x female reader

A/N~ THIS IS MY WORK FROM TUMBLR. I DO NOT ALLOW ANY OF MY WORK TO BE PASTED ON ANY OTHER CONTENT!
My book got deleted so I'm rewriting everything and posting!!

One night stand
Changbin x virgin!female reader

Consent is always given.
Genre: non-idol au, mutual pining, slight angst(if you squint), one-night stand!Changbin.

Warnings: smut obv, fingering(rec), cursing,, unprotected sex(don't do this). Nicknames (brat, baby), brat!reader, creampie, teasing?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You look over to the other side of the bar and notice a brunette boy. He looked so good and you approached him. You walked over to him and we're mesmerized by his looks up close. You look him up and down and admire his build. Perfect muscles as his confidence was beaming. You immediately smell him as you stand a couple inches away.  He smelled so gooddd. He smiled at you and took a sip of his drink. "Hey wanna dance." You say and smile lightly. He smirks and grabs your hand. "Sure I'm Changbin." You led him to the dance floor and started dancing with him. Slowly grinding against him as you go to the beat of the music.

The fumes of everyone dancing and a drunken high illuminates the night. He groans lightly each time you graze him with your ass. He places his hands around your waist and leans over to your ear. He whispers, "we should go get a room." You turned around and smiled at him. Wrapping your arms around his neck and you lean in. Stopping before you reach his lips. You look up innocently in his eyes, "you want me? I'm all yours." He immediately smiles and grabs your hand as he leads you out of there.

You are standing outside with him as he calls a cab. His arm draped around you as you waited. The cab arrives and you get in and start to head to a nearby hotel. He held you close by putting one hand on your waist and setting your legs on top of his. His hand on your thigh sliding up painfully slowly. Keeping his eyes on you the whole time made you so nervous. "Do you mind putting the music louder? I like this song." He tells the driver and the driver puts it up.

You snuggled your head into his neck and breathed hard on his neck on purpose. Noticing him getting goosebumps. You started to kiss his neck lightly trying not to cause attention to your cab driver. You started to give wet kisses and started to suck softly. You hear him start to groan lightly in your ear and he starts to make his grip on your thigh tighter.

"What's wrong? Can't take it? Keep groaning like that and I might just punish you." You tease in his ear. He lightly whimpers just loud enough for you to hear. Cute. You bring your hand up to his jaw and kiss him softly. You bite his lip softly as you pull away. You whisper again in his ear, " what's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" You say seductively in his ear and lick his ear lobe.

He grabs your jaw aggressively and forces you to look him in the eye. "Don't forget whose in charge here." He says and pushes your panties to the side. He immediately moves his fingers up and down your folds. Teasing you. "God you're so wet. Just for me?" You tilt your head back a little and look up at him. "Please don't tease.." you whisper softly. "Aww my baby doesn't want me to tease? We're almost there. Don't be a brat and wait." He says and starts to pull away his hand. You grab his hand and pull it back. "Please? I promise I'll be good. Please just touch me" you sound pathetic but god this man. He smirks and inserts a finger into you.

You whimper lightly as he adds in another finger. 'God please give me the strength not to moan out loud' you think. You bite your lip and try to stay quiet. He curls his fingers and hits your g spot. He covers your mouth quickly as you try to swallow your moan down.  "Thought you said you'd behave." He says, sounding displeased and pulls his fingers out. Damn. "I'm so sorry I'll won't do it again promise." He shakes his head and looks out the window. The driver comes to a stop and you've reached the hotel. You get off quickly and pay the driver. You get to your room and you run excitedly to the door. He opens the door and pulls you in. He pins you against the wall and closes the door loudly. He pulls one of your legs around his waist.