Rehna Tu Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas, Judi Rahe Tujhse Har Ek Saans

Sameer continued looking into her eyes,"Mera dil tumhare liye pagal ho chuka hai Naina, I'm crazy for you Naina."

Naina looked At Him with the same emotion,"I Love You Sameer", She looked down as she confessed her feelings for him.

Sameer looked at her Stupefied, She had finally confessed her feeling for him,"Kya... Kya...k..kya kahaa tumne", His breathing was heavy, Even though he was listening it for the second time, he couldn't believe it, It looked like a dream.

Naina Got up, A Mischievous expression on her face,"Golden Words are not repeated", She ran to the living room.

Sameer got up, Following her,"Maina Rukooo !!!"

Naina stopped and turned to look at him, she Scrunched her nose,"Maina, Maina koun hai Mai toh Naina hoon", She Giggled at him.

Sameer caught her hand and pulled her close to him,"tum ho na, Naina, Meri Maina", He winked at her.

Naina blushed and wriggled to get out of his hold,"Sameer mujhe chodo."

Sameer pulled her closer to him, locking her in his Arms, caught hold of her by her waist,"Mai toh tumhe zindagi bhar nahi chodne wala", she frowned at him, He spoke,"ab mai tab tak Nahi chodne Wala, Jab tak Tum mujhe Phirse wo teen shabd Nahi bol deti."

Naina blushed furiously, His proximity effecting her,"tumne bhi toh nahi bola, Pehle Tum bolo."

She ducked down and ran Away from him near the window when he loosened the hold on her.

Naina clutched the Window's Bars when he came closer to her, He Caged her by holding the window bars beside her and came more closer to her.

Naina breathed Hard when she felt his body plastered on her Back, He had caged her and she liked to be trapped by him, She slowly confessed again,"I ...... love ...... You"

Sameer closed his eyes, The relief spreading over him, as he confessed his love her,"I Love you too."

Naina turned to him, They had just confessed their love for each other, it felt like a dream, A Beautiful Dream.

They stared at Each other, She turned towards him completely and hugged him tight, Resting Her head on his chest, Not Able to Speak anything.

"Seene se Tere Sar ko Laga ke,
Sunti main Rahoon Naam Aapna"

Sameer hugged her back as he kept his Chin on her head, Their Height difference was perfect, How perfectly she had moulded against him, pressing him more to herself.

They parted when the door bell rang.

Sameer looked at her,"Munna Pandit Honge, main Darwaza khol ke aata hoon."

Naina Stopped him by holding his hand,"Mai yahaan hoon, unhe ajeeb lag sakta hai, mai kaheen pe Chhup jaati hu."

Sameer held her hand,"It's okay Naina, Munna Pandit Humare Dost hain, wo dono kuch nahi sochenge, Aur tum kitni der tak chhip jaugi, tum kaheen matt jao."

He went And Opened The Door.

Munna Pandit Entered Inside looking at his plaster on his forehead and then Looked at Naina who was standing near the Couch.

Munna Turned to Sameer,"Ye Tere Maathe Par Chot kaise Aayi hai Sameer ?"

Pandit also Asked him the same,"Haan bhai, bata hume hua kya hai."

Sameer smiled, They didn't ask what Naina was doing over here, rather they were concerned for him, but Now He had to tell them whatever happened in the evening.