You're the reason why I'm dancing in mirror, singing in the shower

As Phulla Bua dadi's guests left, Naina stuffed herself with the leftover snacks with Phulla Bua and rushed upstairs as she couldn't wait to stalk his account.

"Finally !!!" she got breath in relief,"Finally wo samai aa hi gaya jab main dekh sakti hoon ki wo wahi Sameer hain ya nahi. As she switched on the phone it showed low battery and quickly switched off.

"abh ye kyaaaa musibat hainnn, aaj hi mere saath ye sab kyunnnn ho Raha hain", She was upset,"Abhse main aapne se saath ek charger ya power bank carry karungi"

She kept the phone on charged quickly and went to change into her bedtime clothes.

Naina quickly picked up the phone and switched it on,"abh tak toh 30-40% charge ho hee gayaa hoga"

The phone shows 40% and now Naina didn't wait as she searched for Kabir's story which was now missing.

"Aaise kaise hooo sakta hainnnnnn thode time pehle hi story upload ki thi usne", she was about to cry for her fortune when she thought again,"Kabir ne tag Kiya toh Sameer uske following list main ho sakta hain, sakta nahi obviously hoga"

She searched for Sameer in Kabir's following list and Brightened as she saw his account but the next moment she was low again,"profile picture hi nahi lagayi hain isne abh kya fayda", But then checked his name which showed SAMEER JAI PRAKASH MAHESHWARI in bold letters.

Naina clasped her mouth to not scream aloud in excitement.

Naina started to speak to herself,"Jai prakash sir humare school ke trustee unhi ka toh grandson hain Sameer"

"omg I can't believe I'm going to meet him again after so many years", Naina played her favorite song Shower as she danced to the lyrics.

You light me up inside
Like the fourth of July

Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile

And people ask me how
Well, you're the reason why

I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower
La-da-di, la-da-da, la-da-da

Singing in the shower
La-da-di, la-da-da, la-da-da

Singing in the shower ...

(Btw this is our Ashi's favourite song so I had to use 😉)

Naina remembered her old dayes, when she used to wait for his car to enter the school premises so that she could see him once before the 1st period, when she used to reach school before the normal time to see his early morning cricket practices, the days when she used to finish her exams early just to catch glimpse of him as he used to finish much earlier than others, the days when she used to hate weekends for not being able to see him, the day when he had once wished her Birthday as she went to his class to distribute chocolates.

She remembered how she was grinning the whole the day because of his one small Smile and the way he took her Name 'Happy Birthday Naina'. She had danced to the same song,"Uss waqt tumne mujhe pehli baar dekha tha Sameer aur mera naam bhi liya, main chakkar aake gir jaati agar dusre students ko chocolates nahi baantna hota"

She looked at his account again,"ek tasveer toh laga dete aapni, itna time ho gaya hain tumhe dekh kar" she again brightened instantly,"bus ek hi din ka gap hain fir main tumhe dekh paungi Sameer, hayeeeeeee"

She imagined,"aabh toh Sameer aur bhi zyada handsome ho gaya hoga uss waqt se"

"Waah Naina Agarwal Waah, itne din se tu shaadi ko jaane ke liye issliye intezaar kar rahi thi kyunki Ranbir Kapoor ne uss jagah shoot kiya hain aur aaj tu Sameer ko wahaan dekhne ke liye utavli ho rahi hain", Her mind reminded her about her forever one Ranbir.