Dil Jhoom Jhoom Jaaye

Vishaka and Vivek had Arrived to Ahmadabad after 2 days, Nanu was elated when He got To Know Naina's Family Wanted to Meet them. Sameer Was Excited to meet Naina, He Didn't Get A chance To Meet her after Dropping her Home, but now his Mom would Ofcourse Take Him there with her.

He got Ready To Spend the Evening with Aggarwals, Especially Naina.

Naina Was Feeling Many things at the Same time, She Was Excited to meet Sameer's family, Nervous because It was the First time The Families were meeting each other, Happy because of So Many Things and sad Because She Missed Her Parents at Her Special days, She Tried to Know About Her Brother From Chachaji but He told Her How Arjun had Cut Ties with everyone because of His Struggles, not Even Speaking To him or Tauji, Naina Was sadenned to know that, She Just Prayed He was Fine.

Naina also Got Ready Wearing a new suit which Chachiji Gifted her, it was a very Pretty simple Orange Suit with white waist Coat and a Duppata, She Left her Long hair open, She Didn't Want to apply makeup but Since Preeti Insisted She applied s Bit of foundation and Blush, completing the Look with a Really Pretty Bindi. She Was Satisfied with her Look.

The Elders of The Aggarwal Family welcomed the Maheshwari family, Greetings were exchanged Nanu was Happy meeting Nains's Family they were Simple Middle Class Family, Whereas Chachaji and Chachiji was wete elated for their Daughter, Because Naina Found A Very Loving, humble, Down To Earth Family even Though were Rich and Had Many Industries Across India they Were Too Humble, and.good People.

Sameer arrived At The Agarwal House After a While, He Instantly Bent down to Bua dadi Taking her Blessings but she hugged him, Sameer went To Chachaji to take His Blessings But he Stopped Sameer, "Main Bohot khush hoon, ki Meri Naina ko tum Jaisa Pati Milega, Tum bohot acche Ho Sameer, Tum jis Din mujhse Pehle Mile The Tabhi mujhe Bohot acche Lage Tum, business bhi Acche Se Handle Kar rahe ho, Keep up the Good work", He Patted Sameer's Shoulder.

Sameer Smiled awkwardly, "Thankyou Uncle", He Was Self Obsessed but he was Bad At Taking Compliments.

Nanu and Vishaka Were Proud Looking at Their Son.

Suddenly Vishaka Stood Up, "Bela Ji main Aur Intezaar nahi kar paaungi, Mujhe Jaldi Naina Se Milna hain."

Nanu chuckled, "Haan bhai Mujhe bhi Naina Se Milna hain, Anand Bulao Na Usko."

Chachaji gestured Bela To Bring Naina, Sameer tried to Keep His Gaze on the Floor but couldn't Helping Peeking Near Her Room, he sighed Delightfully as He finally Looked at her, wearing simple Orange Suit with white Waist caot and A Dupatta and her face Devoid of Any Makeup, she Looked Ethereal, She hadn't Looked At Him until now because she Was Shy to look up, Everyone Where present In the Hall, All the Elders.

Naina Came to Nanu touching his Feet, Vishaka and Vivek Smiled At Naina, she Went to take Their Blessings too, They sat Together talking To Naina, Sameer was Glancing In her Direction every Now and Then, But it seemed like she was too attracted towards the floor, He Chuckled at his Own Thoughts making everyone's Attention towards him.

Nanu looked at Sameer, "Kya Hua Mere Bharkhurdaar Aaise Hi Khudse hasss rahe ho, hume bhi Joke Bata do hum bhi hasenge."

Sameer scratched the Back of His Head, Mortified.

Naina Bit her lip to hide her Smile, She Felt Sameer's Gaze On her from the Time She came In the hall, She Couldn't Even Talk to him right now as everyone Were there here and she Felt Awkward.

As If Sending Her hesitancy Phulla Bua Asked Samaina and Preeti to go inside as the Elders were Discussing important things And They'll be Bored to be Here.

Sameer Was Elated, Naina And Preeti Went inside As Sameer Followed Them trying not To run behind Them.

Once They were inside The Room, Sameer and Naina Looked At Each Other, it wasn't Awkward but Naina Felt Jittery Standing With him at The moment, Preeti Excused Herself Saying, "Chal Padhi Ashikon Ki Gaddi, Nahi banna Mujhe Kabab mein Haddi", She Went to Another Room without Elders Noticing her, Samaina Chuckled listening to her Dialogue.