I Fell In Love With A Thug: Chapter 3

Deshawn❤️

"MAN IF YOU THINK I GIVE A FUCK... I DON'T." 

"Your daughter needs pampers and new shoes fucking deadbeat" 

I pulled the phone away from my ear and clenched my jaw.

"I'm the deadbeat, but every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, when you go clubbing, you send our daughter to your moms. I'm not a deadbeat - you don't let me see my daughter. And Chantel what happened to the money I gave you last week?! Knowing you, you probably spent that shit at the mall or the club. " 

"Nigga 5,000 dollars ain't shit." She said smartly. 

"When I pull up, have my kid ready," I said, hanging up the phone. 

I regret ever sticking my dick in her. Chantel was my girlfriend until things turned sour. She didn't start showing her true colors until she had the baby. 

She thinks she's slick. Every time I see that bitch, she got a new pair of Prada's but my daughter still wearing Walmart. Don't get me wrong. I'm not being materialistic - there's nothing wrong with Walmart. It just feels like she refuses to care about anything else besides herself. 

I regret fucking with her. The only good thing out of that situation is my daughter. I'm not the type of man to call woman bitches and hoes - my parents raised me right! But Chantel is a bitch and if she don't wanna be called one then don't act like one.

I looked in the passenger seat and grabbed my ringing phone. 

"Yeah," I answered the phone. 

"Boss, we found that nigga what you want us to do?" 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Nigga, what do we always do?!" I hung up the phone. 

I pulled up to my baby mom's driveway and took out my key to the door. I saw Trinity on her playmat chewing on her toy. 

"Heeeey Mama," I said picking her up and kissing her. 

"CHANTEL... Why you not down here watching my child!" I yelled. 

I looked around the place and saw dirty dishes, clothes, and fruit flies. 

"Nigga I was in the bathroom." She said walking to me. 

"Where her bag at?" 

"Here, I'll put her into the car seat." She said. 

I shook my head okay and grabbed the bag. 

"So I saw this newly released purse that I liked and I wanna know when you gone get it for me."

"You not gone get one," I said taking Trinity from her.

 She rolled her eyes. 

I smirked and got into the car. 

I've never met a bitch more money hungry than Chantel's ass. She got a nice car which I paid for. A nice house which I also pay for. All of that is so Trinity can be good. All the purses and shit is extra and don't got shit to do with my child.

I wish it could be just me and my baby, but I can't file for custody because she'll tell the judge that I'm a kingpin.

I stuck my head out the window. "Clean that dirty ass house. Got my mother fuckin daughter living in filth," I said pulling off. 

Welp, this is the end. Love Yall.❤️🎬.