I Fell In Love With A Thug: Chapter 4

"So you mean to tell me you met a guy at the grocery store and you haven't texted him back yet." Kiara looked at me like I was a dumb ass.

I sucked my teeth."Kiara don't look at me like that. I'm not sure I have time for that type of commitment right now because of work and everything else." I said playing with my food.

"Busy this. Busy that. Bitchhh, you work isn't everything and you need to live a little." 

"In plus, it's time for them cobb webs to be knocked out that pussy." She said loudly.

I choked on my food and looked around the restaurant. I hope no one heard that.

"Damn, Kiara put my business on blast theeeen." I said.

"I'm sorry J but we're still young. There's more than life than working." She said nudging me.

I shook my head in agreement. "You're right K."

"So you'll go to the club with me later?" Kiara said quickly.

I darted my head up. Hol' up. I said I would live a little bit more. I ain't say shit bout no damn club.

"Girl what?! Where tf did that come from" I said laughing.

"Oh come on Jordan. We just talked about living a little. Andddd... I want you to come with me." She begged with puppy dog eyes.

I laughed. "You lucky you my friend Kiara." I said shaking my head.

"Best friend" she corrected me. 

"And I love you too." She said sticking out her tongue.

Later that night. 🤍

I'm sitting at the bar - trying to ignore this guy who's talking to me. 

This is Kiara's fault. I should have never agreed to go out. I'm ready to go home. The smell of cheap cologne and beer breath is pissing me off.  I'd rather be watching Netflix. 

"Can I buy a shot of Don Julio for the lady?"

I looked up and smiled at that voice.

Its Deshawn.

"So you remember what I drink, that's cute," I said smiling.

"Yuup. I know I still owe you a pair of shoes." He said smiling back.

"Oh don't worry about that, you bought my groceries remember?" I replied.

"I saw you talking to that nigga. You looked irritated so I figured I come over and save you." He said laughing.

I looked over and realized he left.

"Yeaaaa, he didn't get the hint," I said tucking my hair behind my ear.

I slammed my shot back like a pro then looked at my watch. It's getting pretty late and I have work to do. 

He moved closer to me  - invading my personal space. The smell of cologne quickly overcame me. Immediately I crossed my legs and cleared my throat. He turns me on.

"Why haven't I heard from you." He said looking at me. I watched as his eyes traveled down to my thighs.

"Busy with work." 

He slid his hand to my thighs. "You too busy for me?" He said lowly. 

 I bit my lip and put my head down. I felt his breath on my neck.

" One date.." I said seductively looking at him.

"Fine." He said.

I shook my head. The sexual tension right now is crazy. I'm not sure if I can control myself around him.

He put his lips near mine "Can I have a kiss?" He asked.

I froze, wanting so badly to say yes. 

"Now, you pushing it," I said playfully, pushing him.

He laughed, and I laughed with him.  

"You know I had to try. You look beautiful, baby." He said, eyeing me.

I squeezed my legs together. One more shot and I might go home with him. It's something about him. I want every inch of him. I feel like I'm in a trance.

He cleared his throat. 

I shook my head in embarrassment.

He laughed and pulled me into a hug. "I'll text you the details, ma."

I nodded and watched him walk away.

You have reached the end. Bye Bye and as always... Love Yall❤️🎬