5: Dolls

TORIS

"That's... cheating" stupidly, I told, keeping my body remaining wrapped with the tingling surprise along with the wetness she left on my lips, and the way it was too fast to pamper for a while.

"My turn. Let me blay" like she doesn't know what she did, or so not she's supposed to.

"Not until you put these on first" throwing her off the things I work for as I stood up, even with a searing sensation between my thighs.

"I don't need zat!"

And that's when I knew she needed some words to learn about.

"What's your problem? Why are you like that?" I scoffed as I questioned the way she was, "...you're not a little girl, you're a grown woman! you shouldn't just kiss a man like that, you shouldn't just sit naked while you're next to me like that, you wouldn't know what--"

My harsh protest is shut after hearing a softest sob, and I don't know anymore what sort of issue I'm dealing with as I watch her get off the bed and sit next to the bed's footboard on the ground."...oh, so you're hitting conscience now?" I don't mean to be rude, but I no longer can figure out how to act in this case that has never been this hilarious.

I was about to make another verbal mistake until she began to produce another destruction in my head by scratching herself, her body, her arms, and her legs. It was so deep that it quickly grew thick stripes of redness throughout her body while she was mumbling words that I just heard as I joined her on the floor, "I didn't chooze zis pody, I hate zis pody" she's saying as she weeps out.

"Stop it, I know, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that" Caressing her head was the safest way to console her. I don't know what I've done.

"You're zorry?" she assures like a child, sobs finally stopping.

"Yes, I'm really sorry" I return like a mother who has spoiled her child and regrets it."...just do what I say, please, it's the only thing you can do for your mind not to lose it"

My comfort caught her lonely guard, as she was staring at me with those flushed eyes and pinkish face of tears that made her redder moistened lips. She's so beautiful. I don't know what I'm thinking.

I expected I could escape the stimulant, but sure I was out of my head as I leaned down to own her mouth for another sin, and I felt the lunacy engross my body the moment she tightened to return it, with her hands clasping my face actively yearning, we ignited each other's body till it's unruly— till she's swapping drools with me. Never that I expect it.

So this is how it heats when a kiss is motivated by an insufferable longing; instantly, it's like the greatest food I have ever eaten, and suddenly, it feels good living. She succeeds in controlling my whole mind alone by how her tongue is gracefully dancing with mine, and I'm groaning behind every slicking. I never felt this higher. I never felt this hot. 

Craziness after craziness, I found myself targeting next is her body as the towel ended its function of covering her from me, the fabric fell down all the way to her waist and now she was unwrapping.