Chapter 2- Yen

Sebastian aparated into our kitchen that evening, with a look of confusion; expecting to see the twins run up and welcome him home with hugs. Instead to found two glasses of wine on the table and me.

"They asked to sleep over Poppy's so they could play with Reggie." I held out the other glass to him, "Poppy said that was fine."

He took a drink from the glass. "So we're completely alone?"

"That was the idea, yeah." I smiled.

"It's been a while since we've had the house to ourselves." He looked at me over his glass, taking a seat on the sofa by the fire. I came and sat next to him. He kicked his shoes off, and popped his feet on my knees. I mimicked waving a stink from my nose, which only made him wave his foot in my face.

"Careful!" I laughed, "We'll spill the wine!" He lowered his foot, and I gently rubbed it with my spare hand. He sighed gratefully. "How was your day?"

"It was good, bit depressing today though. There's a bloke on that ward who had Crucio used on him by a dark wizard, and he's lost his mind completely. We've been working on memory charms to try and bring his mind back. No success so far, though."

"That can happen, with the Cruciatus Curse?"

"Apparently. Must have been used a fair few times. The poor man doesn't even recognise his wife anymore."

I looked at him sadly. How close had we come to Sebastian losing his mind in seventh year? Could I have beencraising our children alone.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have brought that up. There's a woman who used human Transfiguration wrong and turned her ears into rabbit ears." He pulled me into a hug, placing our wine glasses on the floor, "She's getting better, but loves lettuce and carrots more than anything these days!"

I laughed at his attempt to cheer me up. "I love you, you daft bugger." I kissed him, running my hand along his beard, "Have I ever told you that you look really handsome with a beard."

He grinned wickedly, "And here was me thinking about shaving it off!"

I chuckled, and moved to straddle his knee, kissing him more deeply. His hands held my waist firmly.

"We have the house to ourselves?" He brought a hand up my shirt, touching the bare skin of my back.

"All night."

"Then, my darling," He began to pull my shirt over my head, "Let's get you undressed."

I ducked my head through the shirt, leaving me on my bra and skirt. I tugged at his tie, loosening it and discarding it with my shirt and making a start on his buttons. He unhooked my bra and massaged my nipples through the material.

I removed his shirt and lifted my arms out of the brassiere. I lifted my bottom so he could push my skirt and underwear down to pool on the floor. Sebastian kisses my neck as I knelt down on the floor and unfastened his belt, pulling it through the loops on his trousers. We made fast work, pulling his trousers down, leaving him fully naked.

I took hold of his penis and lowered my mouth around it's length. I concentrated on the tip, making him hiss, his hands on my hair pushing me gently onto him.

"Fuuuck, Yen!"

I massaged his balls as my tongue rome around the tip of his penis. I could feel him hardening further as I worked him harder.

I felt him tug me off his length but kept his hands in my hair, exposing my neck to him. He joined me on the floor, kissing and lightly biting my neck. I fell back, guided by him to lie on the rug by the fire.

He kissed me fiercely, hands finding my core, feeling how wet I already was. His fingers pushed inside me, stroking me, making me moan hungrily against his mouth, pushing my breasts into his chest.

His fingers continued to thrust inside me as his thumb pressed against my clitoris. As I felt myself start to come, he chuckled huskily and removed his hands.

I cried in protest, but soon cried for a different reason when he adjusted himself and thrust into me, filling me completely. We kissed passionately as he moved slowly in and out of me, taking our time to enjoy each other.

"Sebastian," I pleaded, meeting his thrusts with my own hips.

His thrusts became more frenzied as we both started to reach orgasm. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I cried out my pleasure. With a final thrust he came inside me.

We lay together, sweaty and satisfied, on the floor. I kissed his lips and smiled lovingly at him, stroking the freckles on his shoulder.

"Nearly eight years of marriage, and I still can't get enough of you, Yen." He kissed me, gently, "I didn't think it was possible to love someone as much as I love you."

"So no chance of me becoming a boring, fat housewife?" I laughed.

"Not a chance." He kissed me again, " You could never be boring, even if you tried. And I would still love you even if you were the size of a Troll."

I kissed him deeply, feeling him twitch inside me. Already?

"Should we go upstairs?"

He slid out of me, making me shiver with pleasure, biting my lip.

"Lead the way, my love."