25. Press conference

Pablos pov
-love?

-yes? She replied from the kitchen

-do you want to come to a press conference with me?

-yeah. She came to the living room where I was sitting

-okay get ready.

-you're not going to change? She smirked

-I am but you're taking forever, I'll be ready in five minutes. I said and she laughed.
After some time we decided to leave.
We arrived at the press office and headed to the area the interview took place.
I kissed Maddy for goodbye and she went to take a seat behind the cameras.
I was looking at her the whole time, I'm the luckiest man alive.
Pedri, Lewa, Sergio, and some managers of Barca came and sat next to me.

-Good morning everyone, this is Barcelona fc press conference. How are you, gentleman? a reporter asked

-we're fine thank you. Lewa said

-let's start with you, Robert. How is the season so far?

-we're training, we are prepared for everything. We had our ups and downs but we are together no matter what and I think that's the best.

-Pedri do you think those downs are a problem for the future of the team?

-I think we can face all the difficulties. Football is a challenging sport and we are all experts when it comes to that. We have our fans and that makes us stronger every match.

-Pablo you're seen with your partner many times. Is she your biggest fan?

-She's amazing, extremely supportive, and optimistic. She's definitely a great inspiration and influence for my career. I said smiling

-you also won the Kopa award for the best player under the age of 21, congratulations. How did you deal with that big win?

-it was one of the most critical moments of my career, I felt honored and I'm grateful.

After some more questions, we thanked the press and went back to our families.

-you did great. Maddy told me kissing my cheek

-thanks. I said smiling at her supportive face

@footballnews Barcelonas Fc press conference was held today at the press office in Barcelona

@footballnews Barcelonas Fc press conference was held today at the press office in Barcelona. The team's managers and players were present to answer some questions.

@maddybirlem proud of you❤️ @pablogavi

Maddys pov
We returned home and Pablo went to play FIFA with his friend's group.
I went to take a shower and do my skincare routine after a long time.

@maddybirlem spa night🫶🏽

When I came back to the bedroom Pablo was at his pc set up still playing.
I went to sleep but he was shouting in Spanish with his friends so I couldn't sleep.
I went closer to his chair and once he felt my presence he opened his arms for me to climb on his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist hugging him.
He continued playing with his friends but I was so comfy that I didn't mind.

-Love. He whispered closing his computer

-Mhm. I murmured

-Will you get off me to sleep?

-no. I whispered sleepily

-okay. He said picking me up. He went to bed with me wrapped around him and he laid down
throwing me gently.
I was laughing the entire time

-goodnight. He whispered pulling me closer to him

-goodnight. I replied

@maddybirlem he with this filter >>