Chapter 1

June 15, 2023
Thursday
8:30 am

~ Angelique's POV ~

I am here in my room making sure that I have everything for my flight. My phone rang, I walked over to the nightstand, looked at my phone, and saw that Jungkook is facetiming me.

I quickly ran to the mirror, made sure I look good, walked back to the nightstand, grabbed my phone, laid down on my bed and answered the call:

Jungkook: ...Uh, hey Angel. * Cleared throat *

Me: * Smiled * Hi, Kookie!

Jungkook: * Smiled back * What are you doing?

Me: * Lied * Doing some editing. What about you? Isn't like 12:30am where you're at? What are you doing up?

Jungkook: I can't sleep so I decided to have a little karaoke. * Lift up microphone *

I remember the first time I met Jungkook, I mean BTS. It was on my 15th birthday. Viviana ( my sister ) decided to surprise me. She facetimed me. I met them in person a year later at my birthday.

I've been a BTS army ever since I was 15. I'm 22 now and we've been friends for almost 8 years.

~ Jungkook's POV ~

* Earlier *

It is 12:00am and I can't sleep so I decided to do a little karaoke. 30 minutes later, I decided to facetime call Angel since it's 8:30am where she at in Los Angeles, California. Our time difference is all over the place.

I miss talking to my Angel, the last time I saw her in person was last year on a summer. She always comes to Seoul, South Korea every summer and since it's almost here I can't wait to finally see her.

As I was waiting for her to answer the facetime call, I sang to Baby Shark.

When she answered the call I said:

Me: ...Uh, hi Angel. * Cleared throat *

* Present *

~ Angelique's POV ~

Jungkook: What are your plans for today?

Me: I have a lot of errands to do. I don't want to get out of bed.

Jungkook: I know that feeling.

Me: I can't wait to come back to Seoul. I missed you all so much.

Jungkook: We missed you too.

* 1 hour later *

Jungkook: * Yawned *

Me: * Chuckled * Go to sleep Kookie.

Jungkook: * Shooked head * I'm okay, I want to continue talking to you.

Me: We can talk later Kookie. You can barely keep your eyes open.

Jungkook: I'm not sleepy. * Took off glasses, set them on the table, put arms on the table, rest his head on his arm and fell asleep *

Me: * Chuckled * I thought you said you're not sleepy.