ch

So for the last 3 or however long it's been since I joined CH it's been pretty set in stone that France and UK have five kids, with one being dead and not mattering lol. There's the twins (Canada & America), Australia, and New Zealand.

Also worth noting that UK's parents are England and Scotland.

That all had been set in stone, until tonight. My brain wants to fuck it up a bit. And what did my brain decide on? Which child is my victim?

Australia.

What if, instead of being the child of France and UK, she was actually the child of France and England?

(all the ch are poof babies btw, ch usually just kinda know if it's their kid)

If I go through with this, then Australia is technically UK's half-sister by blood. It would also mean that Australia is both, the twins's and New Zealand's aunt and half-sister.

But, no one other than France and England would actually know the truth. UK, at least now, would have some suspicions, but not say anything. There've probably been days where he's thought about asking Australia to take a CH DNA test, but didn't ask. No one else even has a suspicion.

There's more to this but I'm not gonna mention it here.

this is so fucked up-

It's so funny to think that somehow I got to this idea because just a few hours ago I decided England was Multiromantic Multisexual but very closested then my brain just kept going and going and now we're here.

I'll let this sit for like a week to decide if I like it or not.