Before you read...

Disclaimer! This is fem!reader. I have a bsd oneshot book if you would like to request something.

She/her pronouns are used, and reader is mentioned to have some curves. Hair length, skin tone, or most other aspects aren't mentioned.

Reader is mentioned to be shorter than him. It isn't mentioned the readers height past that.

The reader's father is named Jonathan. It's mentioned that she had a good relationship with her father. It's mentioned that her other parent passed away, but if you have daddy issues you can just say that Jonathan was gay and project onto that. It was mentioned that the other parent didn't get along with y/n but not many details are provided.

Smut might be included, but would be labeled. Once I write it I will state so here.

Reader has an older sister. She isn't mentioned much, but is mentioned to look quite similar to y/n.

Y/n is mentioned to be fresh out of college, and has two friends that she was in Tokyo with as a gift from her father for graduating. The friends genders aren't mentioned but if they wore dresses and heels so... cross dressing?

Y/n is your name.
L/n is your last name
H/c is your hair color.
H/l is hair length
E/c is eye color