3. The Calm Before The Storm

🌸ॐ श्री गणेशाय नमः🌸

Me aasha karti hu aaplog ko Second part pasand aaya hoga. AAP plz issi tarah mujhe support karte rahiye. Aapke votes and comments se mujhe inspiration milegi kahani likhne ko. Chaliye kahani ki shuruaat karte hai.
_______________________________________

She reached at home and at the entrance of her home, two neighbours were also present there. But she totally ignored them and she entered and see that her mother was crying and her father was consoling him.

Kritika:- (in worried) What happened Mumma, papa? Kuch hua hai kya?

Aunty 1:- (in disgusting way) Tu itna baada kaam jo karke aayi hai. Kisiko bhi muh dikhane ke layak nhi chora hai. Ladkiyon ko ghar par rehkar chula- chauka hi karna chaiye. Yeh sab padhai wadhayi karke yehi hota hai. (Orthodox thinking)😒

Aunty 2:- (in disgusting way) Sahi kaha aapne bhenji. Aajkal ke baacho ko jyada choot de do to kuch bhi karte hai. Yeh nhi soochte ki maa- baap ka kya hoga. Bas aapni Maan maani karni hai inhe, Chaliye bhenji yeha se, yeha rehna humare liye paap hai.

Kritika confused and angry but she choose to ignored them.

Kritika:- Mumma, papa will you tell me what's happening here?

Rakesh:- what is this? (Handling her photos) tumse yeh umeed nhi thi. Everyone is blaming us just because of you.

She is watching photos with shocked and confused expression

Kritika:- Mumma, papa Humpar vishwas kijiye, this is photoshopped. Plz believe me.

Raima:- So you are saying it's not you.

Kritika:- Yeh humari hi photos hai but ....(Raima cut her words)

Raima:- To yeh photos jooth bol rahe hai, saaf saaf dikh rha hai ki yeh tum hi ho aur yeh ladka tumhare saath kaun hai? How you can do this to us Kritika?

Raima:- (continued) isse aacha tum humare jeevan me kabhi aati nhi. Sirf tumhare iss karname ke wajah se hume itna kuch sun na padh rha hai. Ghar se nikalna bhi mushkil kar diya hai tumne.

Kritika shocked and hurt by listened her mother words because her mother believes in this photoshopped photos, she is blaming her without knowing the whole truth.

Kritika:- Mumma..... (Rakesh cut her words)

Rakesh:- Tumpar itna vishwas kiya aur tumne humare pyaar ka yeh sila diya. Get out from my house right now. ( Hearing this she perplexed)

Kritika till now silently listening all false accusations which was given by her own parents while controlling her emotions but the last words of her father, hurts her the most. She is not understanding what to do now, ek pal me sab kuch bikhar gya. Composing herself she said

Kritika:- Hmm ok. You believe more in these photos than me. (With sadly and painful smile)

She goes to her room and pack her bags with three to four pair of clothes and secretly hides her family photos in a bag.

Because she still loves her family very much. They are the lifelines of her life. Though her parents hate her, but she can't hates them. She hurt because they don't trust her at all.

While leaving, she look them and said in painful voice, tears are continuously flowing.

Kritika:- Thank you for everything. I will make sure ki me aapko kabhi aapna chehara na dikhau. Always be happy. Take care.

With painful smile, she seen them once again and then left her home forever.

She silently walking in road like a lifeless soul and afterwards she reach in a garden.

Authors POV

Ilzaam lagana kitna aasan hota hai na? Ilzaam lagane wale yeh soochte hi nhi hai ki oonhe kaisa lagega, vah kitne hurt ho sakte hai. Ek baache ke liye ooske parents ooski top most priority hoti hai. Oonki khushi ke liye vah khud ko bhi bhula sakte hai. Chahe koi bhi rishta ho vah rishta sirf bharose se chalti hai. Aur jaha bharosa hi na ho to jabardasti bhi kaha kar sakte. Jaha subha subha Kritika muskara kar ghar se nikli thi aur abhi vah humesha humesha ke liye beghar ho gyi. Ekbaar trust kar leta oospar. Photos par vishwas tha par aapni beti par nhi. Samaj ki chinta hai lekin aapni beti ki nhi. Behraal ab dekhte hai Kritika jo bikhar chuki hai puri tarah ,kaisa oose phir koi jor sake.

Upcoming:-

Voice:- kya hua hai? Uddas kiu ho?

Kritika:- aap?

Will be continued in next part........
🙂

Can you guess? Kiska voice hai ( I can bet you that no one can guess)😂
Kar bhi sakte ho aisa kuch nhi hai but dekhne me interesting hoga if anyone can guess or not.🙂😁

_______________The End_______________

Words:- 850+

I hope you like the third part of the story. Plz vote and let me know in comments section that do you like it, is it interesting or not?

Precap:- You will get to know in next part 🤭😜

Next part will be upload soon. Till then Bye bye.🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Do vote and comment if you liked it! 😊😊

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️THANK YOU❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️