Chapter 7

Hello!!

Enjoy Reading!!

"I miss you both. I am trying to keep your precious treasure Annapurna, happy and contended", muttered Sumit while looking at stars.

Next morning

Sumit was still sleeping on bed. Mrs Mukherjee came with a black coffee. The sweet aroma of tea and bitter taste of black coffee spilled in the air. She sat beside Sumit and was staring at his face, suddenly Sumit opened his eyes in polt.

"Mom, you are here?", Sumit gave a confused look.

"Yeah, I brought tea for myself and black coffee for you", Mrs Pushpa passed the mug to Sumit.

He took the sip from the mug", What a taste.... loved it, by the way, why are you staring at my face?"

"Sumit I am seeing the sorrowness in your life, you are very lovely . You are very lovely you need someone in your life as a partner who will also be mother figure to Anna"

"Mom, as I said before I don't want to get married"

"Sumit from past 3 years I have adjusted everything but now I don't want to hear any negative response from your side. Just forget the past and move on. Do you have any girlfriend? although I know the answer."

"Of course no mom, I am happily single and not ready for mingle for sure"

"Hey boy don't say that, well I have one girl in my mind. If you say so then I can suggest her name as my second daughter in law"

"Who mom? "

"Sanjana Dey, just think about her Sumit", saying this Pushpa went but Sumit was left over with the whirlpool of thoughts. Sanjana was already on a duty. She was teaching something from the book to Anna. 

Breakfast was served, everyone were sitting and eating patiently. For a change Anna was drinking chocolate milkshake without throwing any tantrums while Sanjana was getting call continuously but she was disconnecting it. 

"who's call it is?, take it Sanjana", Sumit said coldly.

"Not important, just landlord was calling. He was kind of disturbing me", Sanjana said nervously.

"Stay with...with us na San...Sanju di forever", Anna said while Sumit looked at them.

"Good idea, give me the call", Sumit demanded.

"No its okay, I will pay the rent to landlord today and anna I can't stay over here because I have rented house near Howrah Bridge" Anna got sad by hearing it.

"Mom, I need to go to the office...Bye" Sumit indirectly said to Sanjana as well. While Pushpa nodded mischievously. 

It was atmost dawn time, Sanjana was done with her work. She was about leave then suddenly Sumit came with a file and passed to sanjana.

"What is it?", Sanjana asked to Sumit.

"Open and see it", Sumit gave detriment look.

"How can you do this Mr Sumit Mukherjee"

"What! Anna wanted you to stay forever over here hence I bought your rented house. Now I am Sumit Mukherjee, the owner of that house hence you can stay here forever, Got it! "

Sanjana gave gruesome reaction.

**

Hiiii

How was the chapter??

Sumit bought house for Sanjana 🤘🤘.