Chapter 12

Enjoy Reading!!

" What about me?", smirked Sumit while Sanjana gave a nervous smile

" What about me?", smirked Sumit while Sanjana gave a nervous smile. Sumit started coming in front of her while she started going back. Her back almost hit the wall.

" You are caged between me and the wall", butterflies started dancing in Sanjana's stomach by hearing Sumit's husky voice.

Goosebumps instantaneously started raising on Sanjana's skin. She felt Sumit's hot breath on her neck. She felt like she was flying in the sky. Sumit's hand started tracing Sanjana's waist.

" What....what.....are doing?", Sanjana whispered but Sumit slide his finger on her lips.

" Finally we got time to spend quality time with each other ", Saying this Sumit kissed on her jaw and towards her slender neck and finally claimed her lips. He was softly pressing his lips on her. He pulled Sanjana more closer to him. He wrapped both the arms around her waist not leaving a space for air to pass. It was their first kiss which were cherishing happily.

Their lips were moving in a sync. She parted her delicate, juicy lips and his tongue entered inside the mouth. Moans escaped from their lips. They were enjoying the situation. Both were breathless but were not ready to leave each other. They broke the kiss by hearing Sumit's mobile ringtone. Both were panting. A small smile appeared on Sumit's face while Sanjana was blushing profusely.

" Your....your phone is....ringing", a hammered Sanjana.

" Yeah....who the hell is calling and disturbing now", Sumit was angry as their sweet yet cute romantic moment got disturbed. Sanjana was blushing profusely.

" Hello Sachin.....yes.....okay getting your point.....yes fixed the appointment with the international client tomorrow...... I will be on time and most importantly make sure all the documents and files are ready", Sumit was giving instructions to his manager Sachin.

" I think l should leave. It's quite late. I will meet you tomorrow ", Sanjana said to Sumit as he was busy with his work while Sumit just nodded.

****

Next day in the morning

An aroma spread in the air while entering the kitchen. Pushpa observed that her future daughter in law was occupied with spatula and some veggies.

" Sanju, what are you doing?", baffled Sumit's mom.

" Actually aunty, Anna wanted to eat some healthy yet tasty food so I thought to cook for her "

" It's absolutely okay Sanjana.....Jaya, our cook.....she would had cook for us"

" It doesn't matter for me aunty. I actually wanted to cook especially you all", Smiled Sanjana while Pushpa got involved in reading her meditation book.

In the dining table, Sumit was reading newspaper and Pushpa was reading meditation book while Sanjana brought foods on the table. Anna was sitting quietly.

" Here is the healthy veggies pasta and chocolate milk shake for Anna. Here is the ginger tea for you aunty and Upma. Sumit black coffee and bread toast for you".

" Thanks ", muttered Sumit. Today he is an important meeting with the international client. Hence he is bit tensed.

" Thanks a lot beta for the breakfast. You are such a caring person", Pushpa was happy that her second daughter in law Sanjana is actually loving her grand daughter Anna.

Everyone was enjoying breakfast made by Sanjana.

" I need to leave, bye guys", Sumit said while getting up from the chair.

" All the best Sumit for the meeting ", Said Sanjana while Sumit nodded.

*****

Hello Everyone!!!!!

I hope you all are enjoying the book. Only a few chapters are remaining.

Kindly add this book to your reading list.

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!