•˖* 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

-JANUARY 2022-

-JANUARY 2022-

what's your name?

[real life & instagram!]

Today I was auditioning for the role of Nicole in The Summer I Turned Pretty.

I had just gotten where the auditions will be held at.

"I knew I should've brought my mom with me" I sighed as I looked around not knowing where i was.

"Hey do need help?" said a girl with long brown hair. "Yes please, I have no idea where i'm going" I said to the girl as she laughed.

"where are you headed?"

    "Do you know where the auditors are being held at?" I say looking. I know i just met this girl but, she was really pretty.

    "Oh yeah, I was just there." she said. "follow me i'll take you" she said with a smile.

     "Who are you auditioning for?" she said. "Nicole, it's a small role but it's something" I said shrugging. "what 'bout you?"

     "I'm auditioning for belly" she said looking at me. "well I hope you get the part." I said as

      "Thanks," she said smiling and blushing but I didn't notice. "what's your name?" She said

     "Maddison, But you can call me Maddi or Mads" I said looking at the shorter girl. "I like your name. Mine is Lola" she said. "Well, nice to meet you lola"

"Here we are"

     "Thank you. Fingers crossed." I said. "Hey, I'm gonna stay around a bit longer, Do you... Wanna hang out later?" she said nervously.

      "Sure! I would love to." I said trying not to sound to exited.

"I'll see you later."

.ೃ*: .

maddisonhills

liked by lolatung, masonthegooding, and others

maddisonhills picnic w the one n only
tagged: @lolatung

lolatung 💗
liked by maddisonhills

naveahhills why wasn't i invited?
╰►maddisonhills uhm...

mikeymaddison she's so pretty!
╰►maddisonhills real

username what abt you and Jenna?
╰►username damn qi

masonthegooding save me some food🤗
╰►maddisonhills uhm.. it's too late m, sorry..
╰►masonthegooding awh🙁

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ .

words: 351
sorry for not posting i have no idea what i'm doing w this story so i'm trying my best but i a visual but i'm trying to finish my anti-romantics fanfic.
So i'll try to post more.