𝟐𝟕. Whipped

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN, WHIPPED — AUGUST  2022 —

AUGUST 2022 —

YOUR WHIPPED, GIRL.

    MADDISON AND IZZY ARRIVED to the place where they would be staying the next few months. The two girls invited Jack to stay with them since they had an extra room but he was going to be staying with his mom.

    "God, I really need a shower." Madi said, placing her cats cage on the ground and letting him out.

    "You really do."

     Maddison rolled her eyes at the girls comment. "Whatever."

     Madison's phone buzzed, "Who is it?" the blond haired girl asked.

iMessages !
JENNA🎧 hey

JENNA🎧  did you guys make it home safe?

    MADI SMILED AT JENNAS messages. "It's Jenna, isn't it?" Izzy said smiling. Maddison didn't reply. Instead, she continued texting Jenna.

 Instead, she continued texting Jenna

JENNA🎧 💫
hey

JENNA🎧💫
did you guys make it home safe?
read 12:30am

MADI💗🌟
yeah

MADI💗🌟
wby? are you guys at
the house yet?

JENNA🎧 💫
yeah

JENNA🎧💫
my sisters already asleep

MADI💗🌟
of course she is.

MADI💗🌟
i can't wait to see aliyah again

MADI💗🌟
i feel like i haven't seen her
in ages.
read 12:31

• • •

"UHM, HELLO? EARTH TO MADI?" Izzy said waving her hand in-front of the girls face. "What? Oh sorry."

"Jesus, I know you like her but is this what it's gonna be like the whole time?"

"No, of course-"

iMessages !
JENNA🎧💫are you doing anything right now?

JENNA🎧💫 maybe we could hang out before we all go to dinner?

"Hello? 'Of course' what? Maddison!" Izzy rolled her eyes. "And she's just like that she's sucked back in." Izzy told her self.

"Yeah, yeah, sound great. I'll see you later." Madi said, not paying attention to the conversation.

Izzy rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Madi. Your whipped, girl." Izzy said walking off.

JENNA🎧💫are you doing anything right now?

JENNA🎧💫
are you doing anything right now?

maybe we could hang out before
we all go to dinner?

unless you busy!

You totally don't have come!
not trying to force you!

MADI💗🌟
I'm not doing anything.

MADI💗🌟
and i would love to, jenna.

JENNA🎧💫
okay.

i'll pick up around 1:30?

MADI💗🌟
sound great.

MADI💗🌟
see you then :)

• • •

"IZZY! I NEED YOUR HELP." Maddison called outs Madi headed towards Isabels bedroom. "What now, m?"

      "I need to pick out an outfit."

      "For tonight? Isn't a little to e-"

      "No not for tonight."

      "Oh? Uhm then what for?" Izzy asked the younger girl. "Jenna asked me to hang out and I have no idea what to wear."

"Where's she taking you?" Isabel asked. The curly haired girl stayed silent. "You didn't ask?!"

"I was distracted!"

Izzy shook her head. "Okay, wear something that comfortable but you can also wear it to dinner..." Ivy told her self.

Izzy started walking out of the room and towards Madison's. "Izzy, where are you going? Hello? Isabel!"

"How about..." Izzy trailed off, looking through Madison's closet. "This!" She said with a smile, pulling out a brownish shirt with beige baggy pants. "With this!" she said pulling out a black purse.

"I should make you my stylist."

• • •

words 505

it's damn so cold