Sᴛʀᴇss ☾︎☢︎︎☽︎

Bᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ Aᴋᴀᴢᴀ
Tᴏᴘ Dᴏᴜᴍᴀ
Kɪɴᴋs
Mᴏᴅᴇʀɴ Aᴜ
☾︎Fɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ Aᴋᴀᴢᴀ☽︎
Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ : Cringeyp3rson
☾︎I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞☽︎

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

9 : 37 P.M

The pattering of the water coming from above made the weather worse than it already was. Making the pinkette even more stressed than he already was.

He tried to ignore it but the headache he had didn't make it better. It made it worse. And then driving in the weather and having someone texting him over and over makes it even harder.

Just trying to block out the sounds and thoughts. He didn't manage. His grip tightened on the wheel as he became even more tired. He was overworked with his job, good thing he got off only a little bit earlier than usual. So he had a bit of time to see Douma.

He wasn't sure what time his husband would get home from work. After all, he was a police officer and it was raining, so he might have gotten off early. He didn't know how his job works.

As he then looked to the side seeing his home not to far ahead. He sighed out of relief about finally getting home. He pulled intit he driveway and sat there for a minute. Until he gathered all his things he had and quickly opened the car door.

He slammed the door quickly and ran up the steps and grabbed his keys and unlocked the front door. He quickly unlocked the door and pushed it open.

After getting home and bursting through the door. He immediately went upstairs to the bedroom to get different clothes on. As he didn't want to be stuck in clothing that was wet, damp, and stuck to his body. It was uncomfortable to him. Having the wet feeling of clothes on his body made him feel weird.

After changing he grabbed a blanket and his phone. Going down stairs to wait for his beloved to get back. He sat down on the sofa and covered up with the blanket, because Douma liked to always freeze him out. He scrolled through random apps while he waited for a while.

After about two hours maybe, the door opened as Akaza then turned his attention to the door. Seeing Douma standing there, his hair seeming to droop in his face because of it being soaked with the rain. His uniform also wet and damp. He sighed as he shut the door then looked at the shorter male sitting on the couch.

He smiled as he then went upstairs to get changed. Akaza following after. When he got into the room he seen Douma heading to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom. "What are you doing?" He asked as he walked over to the bed, rubbing his head a bit.

He still felt a little stressed because of the work he knew he would have tomorrow. Douma looked at him as he then walked into the bathroom. Akaza just sat there as he looked at the direction of the bathroom door. "Quite rude you know.." he mumbled as he crossed his arms and waited.

After what seemed like forever of the water in the shower running. It was turned off as he heard the curtain to the shower sliding open. He just sighed as he was still a bit pissed because of the other ignoring him.

When Douma came out of the bathroom he seen Akaza sitting on the bed looking pissed. "What?" He asked, confused on why the other was giving him that look.

Akaza just stared at him before looking away. "You know ignoring people isn't polite." The blonde said as he went on the other side of the bed and sat down. "Well you ignored me!" Akaza said back as he laid down and faced his back towards Douma.