Banquet

A/N
There will be some very very serious topics in this chapter nothing will happen to San again for the most part but it comes close to happening but luckily Mingi is there so don't worry but honestly probably you might wanna kinda worry

Third person POV

San and Mingi were getting ready for banquet that Mingi was invited to. San was his plus one and he wasn't sure what he was gonna wear so Mingi gave him something nice.

(He's had too surgery so ignore the tatas)San liked the outfit and thought it looked nice on his figure

San liked the outfit and thought it looked nice on his figure. It matched mingis suit which was black with a button up underneath that was made as the same mesh as the corset in sans jacket.

Mingi and San were getting into the van while hongjoong was standing at the van door waiting for them to get in. They have all been more cautious of everything since that incident.

They had made it to the banquet and Mingi got out of the van first and after him was San. San held mingis hand as he exited the van. They walked into the banquet hall and many came to talk with Mingi. San needed to use the restroom so he let Mingi know and made us way there. He was calm until he was pulled by someone. "LET ME G-" he couldn't come plate his sentence before a hand was put over his mouth.

With Mingi

San had been gone longer than he should have been so he went to look for him. Mingi starts to walk to the bathroom until he sees a tall man walking to a room. The man wouldn't be suspicious at all had he not looked like someone was struggling to fight him. His shirt was partially untucks with buttons missing looking like they had been ripped out and his suit jacket was missing one of the two buttons that would normally be there. Mingi starts following him. The man walks into a room with two large double doors and he follows. He walks into the room and sees San partially undressed. His jacket was unbuttoned and his pants were undone. "What the fuck are you doing to him you gross mother fucker!" Mingi yells and the man looks at him with wide eyes. "I found him first it's only fair" the tall man says as he rest his eyes. Mingi starts to feel his blood boil at this "what's your fucking name" Mingi says. The man just looks at him and says "my name is soobin" the man winks after saying so and walks over to San. He touches sans face and San just starts to cry "Mingi h-help me please" San says in a tone that can barely be heard. Mingi just walks up to the guy and punches him. Mingi picks San up and fixes his clothing. "Let's go love" Mingi says and walks out with San.

They had made it home and now they were sitting in the living room watching a movie in order to calm San down. Mingi knew it would work to an extent because it had before. "Im glad you found me before he did anything" San said "me to" Mingi leans down and gives San a small kiss. "I love you Mingi" San says as Mingi pulls his head up. "I love you to Sannie" Mingi replies. After a while they had both fallen asleep on the couch.

With Seonghwa and hongjoong

Hongjoong and Seonghwa had just done something unexpected. They kissed. Neither of them hated it. They actually both loved it and because of that feeling Seonghwa grabbed hongjoongs chin and pulls his face towards his own. He moves his face closer as well and their lips connect again. This kiss wasn't lustfull or needy. It was slow and loving. Seonghwa pulls away and hongjoong starts to speak "you know we shouldn't be doing this hwa" hongjoong starts to tear up "it doesn't matter let us get fired I'm tired of hiding the fact that I have feeling for you" hongjoong hugs Seonghwa and starts sobbing and soon saying "but what are we gonna do Mingi let me live here because I had nowhere to go same with you we can't just betray him like that" he looks up at Seonghwa "if you want to we can talk to him he understands love is nothing you can control he's the same with san. He's just a huge teddy bear that's in love" hongjoong nods and says "fine we can talk to him" Seonghwa pulls hongjoongs head into his chest and starts running his hand through his hair "it'll all be ok I promise" Seonghwa says and kisses the top of hongjoongs head.

The next day

Hongjoong walks to mingis office and knocks. "Come in" Mingi says and hongjoong walks in "sir I have something I need to tell you and I'm not sure if you'll like it" Mingi nods and signals him to sit down. Hongjoong does as told and starts to speak "so Seonghwa and I.....Seonghwa and I are together and I know I'll probably get fired for this and so will he but we are ready for the conseq-" hongjoong gets cut off. "I have no rule against my body guards dating anyone it's ok as long as your work is not hindered you and Seonghwa are my best men why would I get rid of you and though you are a body guard your still like a brother to me" Mingi stands up walks around his desk and hugs hongjoong. Hongjoong is surprised but he hugs back and says "thank you Mingi."

Hongjoong runs to Seonghwa room opens the door and runs to him. Seonghwa looks at him surprised before hongjoong kisses him sweetly. "Mingi said we can be together!!!" Hongjoong smiles widely along with Seonghwa. "I told you he would be ok with it" Seonghwa says slightly chuckling. They share a quick kiss and then hongjoong lies down with his head against Seonghwa s chest. "I love you Seonghwa" hongjoong says out of the blue. "I love you to darling so so much" Seonghwa replies as he wraps his arms around hongjoong. They couldn't believe Mingi was ok with them but they were sure glad he was.

A/N
Next chapter will most likely be a filler chapter involving seongjoong smut (hongjoong will be bottom) so it won't be a necessary to read but you can if you want. Btw San is the only trans male in this book so any other bxb smut will be between cis males. Am I alluding towards jongsang smut and a potential live between yunho and wooyoung maybe who knows 🤭
Anyways byeeeee love you darlings

 Am I alluding towards jongsang smut and a potential live between yunho and wooyoung maybe who knows 🤭Anyways byeeeee love you darlings