FREE FOR ALL CHAPTER (2-IN-1)

*I am two weeks behind, I'm officially entering unknown territory on the 2nd of June because I don't know if I'm about to get grounded for 3 months or not this time. I was planning to do texting chapters on you guys planning to meet up regarding getting back together. However, my brain is dry right now. :( Please do remember that requests are open! You can also give me creative criticism and ratings so I can better improve my writing!

*I am basically doing a "customizable" chapter where YOU the audience gets to write your very own chapter for this book in the comment section because I have absolutely no idea where to start this week! :D (A/N: Please keep in kind that I was literally going to do the same exact thing for a completely different book that I never began setting up for... Because once again... ✨I forgot to start working on it ✨)

Germany

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Italy

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Japan

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

*I added 8 marks for each country, you can use more or less because you're the one writing the chapter.

The stage is all yours! SO SHINE ON LIKE THE BEAUTIFUL TATER-TOTS YOU ARE-

(Also feel free to shame me in the comments for my *stunning* lack of brain cells 😊)