Chap 14

*with the queen walking down the grand staircase*

Queen Amy: we'd all feel much better if you could stay longer.

Prime minister: I'd love to, but I'm afraid I'm compelled to depart immediately following the wedding. I assure you, things will stabilize.

Sahil: (runs to the staircase after the queen and bows) Your majesty, Excuse me! Have you seen the Queen-to-be? She's missing.

(The queen and prime minister look at each-other before the royals come together to look for Dixie)

Louis: your majesty. How May I assist you?

Queen Amy: Dixie is missing.

Louis: Mrs Amelie indicated that she would be in conference with Miss D'Amelio this morning. And it was requested that I not attend.

Queen Amy: (turns to look at Amelie: in conference, Mrs Amelie?

Amelie: Oh, it was a press and protocol issue. It was discussed and resolved.

Sahil: Well, subsequently, Ms. D'Amelio did not show up for her fitting. Now, Sahil cannot create magic with a run-away bride.

Amelie: well, I sincerely hope we won't have to cancel the wedding.

Queen Amy: (looks at Amelie in shock) Cancel the wedding?

Sahil: Well, who will wear the gown?

~~~~

Sahil: (shouts down the stair wells) Put an alert out! Ms D'Amelio is missing!

(Everyone goes around the palace yelling for Dixie and the queen goes straight to the main office and opens the door)

Queen Amy: Noah. There's a situation.

Sahil: (walks in) a calamity.

*with Princess Haley*

Chase: I could always sniff out the name of the record keeper's favourite pet. Maybe that's the passcode.

Princess Haley: Gross oversimplification.

Chase: did you try one, two, three, four, five?

Princess Haley: Zip it, Chase!

Chase: look, I don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but the dungeon option—

Princess Haley: Shut up!

(Haley slams her hands on the keyboard of the laptop and she get in)

Bryce: what happened?

Princess Haley: we're in.

Chase: (smiles) we did it.

Addison: (looks at the information) what's ot say about those three companies?

Princess Haley: Each are listed as a division of this...Glockenspiel consortium.

Bryce: Glockenspiel?

Addison: what's that?

Chase: it could be a parent company, or a shell. Used to funnel the money to a foreign entity.

Princess Haley: you have a disturbing knowledge of underhanded activities.

Addison: that would explain why so little of the money's staying in Aldovia.

Chase: perhaps if we dig a little bit deeper into Glockenspiel...

(Chase does some more research)

Princess Haley: I can't believe it..