Part Nine

Gabriella's POV
I got home feeling full and at the same time confused. I was full because I over ate at rose place curtsey of her. And I was confused, confused about all The Raphael's littles drama going on. I really need to see him first.

****
The next day I quickly got ready for school, the only goal in my mind is confronting Raphael about that night event.
Derrick dropped me off, I didn't even spare him a glare I just started walking abruptly towards my college. I don't even know where to find him, we don't really use to have classes together that much and even the ones we are suppose to do together he doesn't come for it. I walked and walked around till I found a browned haired guy leaning on the corridors wall with his one leg resting on the wall as well, he was on his phone oblivious of my presence.

"Hey, hello" I waved lightly at him Which he returned. "Do you know where Raphael could be? I mean you might not know him seeing as it a big college and there are obviously many Raphael's but he is ......"

"There is only one Raphael, any other Raphael are fake" he said with a smirk on his lips.

"Huh?" I looked confused.

"Come, I would take you to him" he said stretching his arms towards me which I ignored. He smiled which was creepy to me. what could you possibly want with him?"

"We just need to talk something out" I replied him. And I only earned an hum from him. We stop at a basket ball field. And there I saw the culprit playing a ball.

"Yo, man you've got a visitor, a pretty one at that" he said sending a smirk towards me with and accessing my body with his eyes which I hate.
Raphael strolled towards us shirtless, I can't deny the fact that he is hot, his six packs are inviting but right now I really need to confront him.

"Look who is here? To what do I own this visit" he said an hint of mocking in his voice.

"What did you do at the night of the party?" I asked him with a frown on my face.

"There were many things I did at the party, so which do you wanna know?"

I scoffed "stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about. Why did you tell everyone I belonged to you?" I said trying to calm my anger. I hate the way people avoided me since that night, I would ask some questions , they would just blatantly ignore me, especially the guys.

"Was I wrong?" His eyes suddenly became dark and he started moving closer to me, but I stood my ground.

"Yes, you were and I believe you were just being delusional" I said staring into his eyes.

"What if I want you to be mine?" He said seriously.

"I don't want to be yours thank you." I replied giving him a tight lipped smile.

"Ella, you don't have a choice, if I want you I can have you, do you know how many girls dying to be in your position right now?" He said with a stupid smirk on his lips.

"Do I look like I care? You can't have me, you would never. I don't even know you, do you think it all about having a pretty face?" I half yelled, I was so angry, who does he think he is? Fucking arrogant.  

"At least you complimented me" he smirked

"You are sick" I said shaking my head unbelievably.

"Is that why you came to find me? I said what I said, there is no going back and since I have announced my ownership over you I don't have to monitor you all around anymore" he said with an unreadable expression on his face.

"What? You have been watching me all along?" I asked my eyes popped out.

"Yes I was" he said like it wasn't a big deal, he said it like he wasn't actually fucking stalking me.

"You are........you are a mother.....you are a psycho, a freaking psycho that what you are" I stammered not knowing the exact word to call this mentally deranged guy in front of me. He only scoffed playing with the ball in his hands.

"You look so cute when you cuss" was his only  reply. And I wondered how I'm even involved with this guy. "You should go now, your classes would soon commerce" I gave him a mad look, trying to control my anger I walked out on him. In as much as I feel like strangling him right now, he was still right about my class.

Now everyone is giving me a look that says "she belongs to the schools bad boy, avoid her" because technically Raphael is nothing but a spoilt bad boy.