Part Eleven

Gabriella's POV
I was in school as early as I can, even earlier than before, even if I dreaded school now, it still better than getting lost in thought at home, plus I cannot still forget everything rose told me about Sophie. To think I was considering being friends with her before. Even if I didn't really fancy her. But maybe she isn't that bad as Rose portrayed her to be though.

"Penny for your thought" The voice that has been on my mind all through the weekend poured out .

"Eli" I said giving him a smile. But I only got a tilted head to the side and a small smirk playing on his lips, that when I realised what I just called him. Fuck! Well..that was actually the name I have been calling him in my fantasy world with him. Yeah I fantasied about him at night before I go to sleep and always pray to dream about him. God I'm so embarrassing
"I'm sorry for calling you that , I jus......"

"No, I like it" he said with the smirk still on his lips.

"You do?" I asked like a crazy fucking teenager driven by her fucking hormones. He nodded and I grinned stupidly. "Want to go grab some cup of coffee with me later?" I asked hoping and praying he says yes. Seeing that he is always busy, plus his part time job at the cafe, and I just wonder why he works I mean his families wealth can last generations to come, well I like me some independent guy.

"I'm sorry mama, I have got things to do, but I would make it up to you" He said like he is not happy declining my request, my face fell but suddenly lit up, did he fucking call me MAMA? no don't tell me he called me MAMA right now. You know what I don't care about Sophie's fantasy I'm getting this guy.

"Okay, but I would hold your last word for it" I said pouting, when did I start doing that? I wanted to laugh right now.

"Sure" he said, his eyes on my lips before he swiftly takes it off and excuse himself. I couldn't keep my eyes off his retreating figure.

"Where were you yesterday?" A voice broke my line of thought making me gasps. I sighed when I saw Raphael

"You like invading in people's space don't you?" I said throwing him an hard glare.

"What were you looking at?" He asked, looking towards Eli's retreating figure which he can barely see anymore.

"None of your business, what do you want?" I asked him not wanting to have any discussions with him right now or ever.

"I want you" He said a smirk playing on his lips, I scoffed

"In your dreams Raphael Knight" i said poking him on his chest with one of my fingers.

He sighed, his demeanor changing instantly "Ella don't make this hard for the both of us, I want you, and I can see the way you gawk at my body sometimes, stop being childish" he said arrogantly. This guy is something else, fine I accept I gawk at his body sometimes but isn't it normal? I mean he has a fucking six packs who wouldn't?

"I'm sorry Raphael, actually I don't think I'm attracted to the in that way, I mean your character is not sometime enticing" I said the last point giving him a side eye. If only he could be a little bit nicer and has manners maybe just maybe I could have given him a chance. Scratch that, he didn't even asked me out he only said he wanted me like I am some item from Amazon.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what makes you think I care about if you want me or not" he paused then continued "Ella I get what I want, I want you and I'm getting you, I'm no longer being sentimental, I'm not a patient person, and this is the longest I have been patient with someone" he said, and there he goes again with his spoilt mouth, I'M NOT AN ITEM YOU WANT! I wanted to yell this at him but I decided to stay mute, arguing with him was pointless after all I know within him he is only capping and he is not going to get me.

"Bye Raphael" I said walking pass him and moving to my class. Before I hardly say more than 10 words in school, now I talk too much and get frustrated daily curtesy of this psycho who wants what he can't get.