Chapter 1

A/N: I've always loved this pairing since I first watched the anime but I never thought I would write something for it.

Then I got reminded of the bloody finger scene and my mind was racing with ideas (it was hot too). Now I'm here just writing what I want. Updates are random but I know how long it will be.

Summary: Seras is reborn again, and her beast is hungry.

...

When the bullet when through the chest, all she felt was fear.

She didn't want to die.

She didn't want to feel helpless.

Not again.

But the man offered her a hand as she reached out.

Her old life is snuffed out in silence.

...

Seras opens her eyes in a dark, confined space; her eyes adjust to the darkness, but she covers her ears to the loud voices.

"Why you made this girl into a vampire, Alucard?"

"She wanted to live, so I gave her that chance. Besides, it will be useful for her to protect you just in case I am not present, My Master."

Seras, confused about why she could hear everything so clearly like they were right next to her ears, pauses to listen to the response.

"Hmm, you have a point; bring her here when she awakens. I want to meet my new vampire."

"That will not be a problem; the little fletching has awoken. I will bring her now."

Seras can sense someone above where she is; the top moves as dim candles light the room.

It took her a few seconds to realize she was in a coffin.

"Police Girl, I know you heard us time to meet our Master.

Seras is confused about where she is but the first thing she notices is the strong scents everywhere, focusing on one a distance away from her, breathing in quickly to calm herself as she starts to drool.

"Police Girl, You...."

Suddenly she tries to jump past Alucard, trying to get to the scent, but Alucard holds her back.

She wants that scent!

No, she needs that scent!

"Police Girl, Enough."

The young beast cowers before a dangerous beast at that command.

So she calms down at his order and slumps forward in her arms, confused about what happened to her.

"W-What I don't."

"I want to ensure something; we are going to our Master now."

He carries one sack of potatoes under his arms as they go through what seems to be a mansion; the scent is coming closer with each step.

"Now restrain yourself, Police Girl."

He opened the door; their Master sat there with another older man waiting for them.

Seras stares at the woman in a suit sitting in the oversized chair staring at them; her blue eyes analyze her in scrutiny, but Seras' beast whispers.

Mate.