Chapter 4

Seras gazes at her Master as the beast's sharp attention to their mate makes her senses attuned to everything that the woman does.

Her Master's scent is even more tantalizing as the hunger for blood gnaws at her insides.

Seras' breath hitches eyes roaming the taller woman's figure, a white blouse shirt with short sleeves that shows the firm arm muscles, and black trousers that are perfectly snug in all the right places.

A different kind of hunger pushes through her senses which makes her ache.

Walking towards where Seras sat, her Master stands before her sharp eyes piercing as she speaks with such authority that gives no choice but to obey.

"Seras Victoria, Why haven't you drank the blood I have offered you?"

Seras knows if she drinks the blood that there is no more pretending that she hasn't changed, that she can no longer eat normal food, and that this other side of her is nothing but a figment of her imagination.

Seras doesn't want to forget what it means to be human.

Not yet.

"I can't do it..."

She looks down at the bowl of blood not able to face her master before the other woman startles Seras by guiding her head to face her again.

The warmth from her fingers glides over Seras' face as blue eyes meet darkening red.

"Seras Victora are you refusing my order?"

The scent of her master is almost overwhelming as she whispers.

"N-No I..."

All of her attention is on her master's face she doesn't realize she suddenly smells fresh blood.

Her focus shifts to the bleeding finger of her master who had cut her finger with a knife.

Red eyes follow the blood that is dripping in front of her, mind blank except for one set goal.

Consume.

"Drink Seras this is your final warning."

At those words her body moves on its mouth open wide at the offering when her tongue touches the bloody finger she tastes Heaven.

Mate Taste Good!

Need More!

Seras drinks and drinks knowing she has lost all sense of herself to this small taste of heaven she begins to purr as she licks the bloody cut clean.

She nudges her tongue against the cut to try and get more but then she realizes that the cut has stopped bleeding and she looks up to the goddess that made the offering.

A red face goddess aroused by the display stands before her, the goddess then pets her and the beast revels in it.

"Good Girl."