Chapter 6

Waking up from sleep as a vampire was a strange affair her body was stiff as they regained feeling in them.

"It's time to wake up, Seras."

Seras senses Integra near the coffin.

Seras moves the lid off and gazes at Integra who looks down at her

"I hope you enjoyed your sleep but must start your new job.

Seras blushes when Integra brushes her finger down her face she instinctively begins to purr at the attention.

"Follow me."

They arrive at a room filled with weapons and Walter stands waiting.

"Walter will get you armed for the hunt don't disappoint me Seras."

"This cannon is the top of the line and has been ordered for you by Ser Integra herself."

She smiles at that and follows Walter's instructions.

After getting suit up she meets with Alucard who looks down at her calmly.

"You ready, Police girl?"

Seras nods determined to impress their Master.

"Let's be off then."

When they arrive at the ghoul infestation Alucard begins the slaughter by kicking in the door which interrupts the monsters feeding, the smell of blood entices Seras but is recovered by the sounds of gunshots that pierce their skulls as Alucard begins to kill them.

More and More blood begins to spill as she doesn't feel like she is in control anymore she is shooting with her guns.

Blood. Blood. Blood.

Looking down at her hands she realizes that she isn't using her guns anymore.

No, she started beating the ghouls with her fists.

Ah.

The blood on her hands smelled so tasty.

But...

Not Mate's

Suddenly she is pierced by multiple swords through her back.

The pain was so blinding that she thought she was going to pass out.

But she isn't human anymore so she doesn't have that luxury.

"Two vampires out to play but they have the misfortune of being abominations that God has sent me to exterminate."

Alucard just smirks at the man that skewered Seras knowing that he was an actual challenge.

"Oh, a priest come to spread the word of God or to spread our blood and guts on the floor."

"Both, you filthy Vampire!"

The clash is brutal as bullets meet their mark brain matter bursts from head wounds and slashes paint the room red both combatants healing in an instant.

But arrogance clouds Alucard's judgment and Seras watches in horror as Alucard has his head cut clean off.

Serasfears feeling weak again but she knows she is outmatched by this man, with all of her remaining strength she takes Alucard's head and sneaks away.

....

Her skin sizzles from the swords still in her body but she keeps moving knowing if she stops she will die. Slowly while carrying his head her vision is blurry but she will live.

She will...

As she stumbles a voice sounds out in her head blood spreads in front of her vision like a beacon of hope.

Or a curse.

"Drink girl, I know you already had a taste of blood but you need something more potent, more filling you need the blood from the one who turned you. Become a true vampire that's what you want, don't you? Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!"

Seras stares at the blood in hunger but the beast rebels.

Want Mate's blood

Will sate us

At that thought the hunger fades and she is back in the room

A flash of blades aimed at her neck then gunshots break the weapons apart.

"That girl belongs to me, priest."

Seras eyes come back into focus Integrea as her Master stands with two other guards her gun smoking after being fired

"Oho, the Hellsing harlot has a new pet vampire?"

Integra glares at the man as he grins at her irritation.

"You shouldn't have attacked what is mine, priest."

"What, I'm just doing my job if you have a problem with it I can just take your head."

He rushes toward Integra slashing the other two guards down but he doesn't get the chance to reach her.

A roar erupts from Seras' chest and power she didn't know she had as she forces the priest back when he tries to stab Integra. The punch breaks his glasses as he flies back making a hole in the wall.

Her stance is aggressive even as blood spills from her wounds she still stands protectively over Integra as the priest gets up and smirks at the growling vampire.

"Ah, the little vampire has some bite after running scared after the other one died, how curious."

After a pause, Integra speaks.

"You killed Alucard?"

The man chuckles as he adjusts his broken glasses the best he can.

"That's right I cut off his head."

Integra laughs then shakes her head in amusement.

"I'm sorry to say it's not that simple to kill him, Alucard stop hiding.

Darkness forms as the Vampire known as Alucard appears next to the priest.

"I cut off your head with silver weapons coated in holy water, how are you alive!?"

"You can't put me down so easily though I'm curious how you survived so many bullets I put in you, The church has been busy over the years."

The priest laughs while taking out a book from his coat pocket.

"I will find a way to kill you, Vampire.

Glowing pages surround him as he smiles.

"For now, though I will take my leave remember my name Vampires cause I will be the one to kill you both—the name's Alexander Anderson.

Then he disappears like he wasn't there at all.

Seras's growling ceases as the threat is gone she turns to Integra her red eyes roaming making sure she wasn't hurt.

"Seras...

Integra then pets Seras' head softly who despite her injuries relaxes under the touch.

"You did well today."

Alucard watches them silently knowing what's happening to them and says nothing.

Integra then sighs.

"Let's go back to headquarters."