25

It was past 2 AM when Valerie carefully snuck through the front door. Luckily the house seemed to be asleep, with the exception of barreling laughs coming from the basement. Which meant that Bucky, Bruce and Steve must have been starting another round of whatever stupid video game they were playing.

She snuck up the stairs and finally landed in her room. Her night out with MJ, Peter and Nat had been a success. A lot of the time she felt like the third wheel spending time with MJ and Peter alone, so Nat was always a good addition to whatever plans they had. She collapsed on her bed, not able to find the energy to start her nightly routine of taking her makeup off and switching into her big baggy T-shirt that she loved to sleep in.

There was a knock at her bedroom door.

Valerie sat up quickly, not sure who to expect on the other side of the door. She walked over and opened it, only to reveal Bucky leaning up against the door frame. His face lit up as the door opened to reveal her entirely.

"You look so fucking beautiful" He looked her up and down, a smile spreading widely across his face.

Her hair was resting across her shoulders in big bouncy curls. She was wearing a red dress that hugged her curves in all the right ways, showing off her small waist and the soft skin on her chest. She looked like a piece of red velvet cake.

"sssh...get in here" She pulled him into her room, terrified that one of her parents would wander out of their bedroom and find him standing outside of her door at 2.30AM.

"woah" Bucky laughed as she pulled at him aggressively and closed the door behind him.

She turned around to face him, but didn't even have time to speak before he cupped her face and pressed his lips against hers, pushing her against the door.

She could taste the whisky on his tongue.

"You're drunk" She rolled her eyes, slightly amused at his sloppiness. She had never seen him visibly drunk before.

"Yes..and tomorrow I'll be sober but you'll still be so fucking beautiful" He stroked her cheek, leaning into her for another kiss.

"They'll know you're up here" Valerie whispered between kisses, pressing herself harder against him as she let his hands wander down her body.

"I don't care" He growled into her ear as he moved his trail of kisses down her neck.

Valerie pushed him away, leaving him with that desperate look on his face.

"Bucky, you have to leave," she smiled and batted her eyes at him. "They're gonna notice you being gone" She slid her hands up his arms and down his chest. Using every other non-verbal form of communication to tell him the exact opposite of her words.

"But I waited all night to see you" He grabbed her face in his hands, searching it intently as he smiled.

"Okay, just for a little while" She gave in, grabbing hold of the collar on his jacket as she backed up towards the bed. They fell down on it softly, Bucky carefully wrapped his hand behind her back and moved her further up in one swift motion.

Valerie playfully grabbed his face and placed hard kisses all over his cheeks, leaving her lipstick marks across his face, laughing at how goofy he looked.

"ssshh" Bucky put a finger over her mouth. "Someone will hear you" He whispered, trying not to laugh.

He reached his hand over to the lightswitch and turned the room dark, leaving only the light coming from the cracked bathroom door.