part 2 trapped

Wait what please don't please don't please don't you said. And b/f/n followed you with that. Why. Why what? Foxy said. Why traped us town here with you guys? BF/N said. For fun. Funtime Freddy said. well idk I am just here. That Blue Bunny said. After a little bit. ballora and and circus baby picked you and BF/N up and put you and BF/N  in the breaker room. With Funtime Freddy. Hello there I see you in the dark over there come out. He said. Well Fazbear we can't move because we're tied up. BF/N said.

Funtime Freddy's POV.

DID SHE JUST BACK TALK ME!? She is dead meat. Umm can you please let us go. The other girl said. Okay at least you  said please but... NO! And you what's your guy's names? Ummm y y y/n . One of the  girls said in a  scared and shaking voice. Well that's a cute name I thought. My name is BF/N bi-. HEET WE DO NOT CUSS!!!! I said. Umm hey do not talk to my bff like that. Y/n said. Awww how kind of you to stick up for your best friend y/n. But it's a bad decision for you because I have a grudge to get  you. I lied. I really don't and I don't hurt her or let her be hurt. But I just can't even if I try to hurt her. Wait wha wh what. Y/n and bf/n said at the same time.
Hey Fred. bon bon said.  O Oh  hey Bon bon. I said in an happy voice. So how is everything going so far. Goo good I guess. I said. Umm fred can you untie them. Bon bon said. Umm ok. I said in a nervous voice. I understand tie bf/n first. But when I untie y/n. I felt something that I never had before. Ummm why are your eyes pink? Y/n ask. That's not normal.  Is it? Umm yes. I said quickly and in an nervous voice. Ook. BF/N said.

Normal POV

He He I left it on a cliffhanger. why do you ask? Well it's because this was pretty long and i want you guys to see it and not to wait too long . So if you want a long one comment it down below. If you  want a short one comment  it down below. Shirts are quite. Long are not.