𓂅「终于遇见你」 ⸝⸝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

❝ 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲,
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 ❞

❝ 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 ❞

"well done y/n absolutely well done!" your manager ran out of the studio backstage and gave you the biggest hug you could ever imagine. you hugged back, handing your microphone over to the staffs rushing over to touch up on your makeup and hair. your manager beamed happily. "you were amazing out there!"

you smiled back. "was there ever any doubt with my performance?"

your manager quickly shook her head as the staff wiped away your sweat and combed through your hair. "oh never! there is never a doubt on your skills. you shine every single performance y/n."

it was true. you've never made a mistake in your whole idol career, well that's probably because you didnt want to seem like someone who didnt practice in front of her fans. you loved your fans to death really, if it wasnt for them, you wouldnt be here.

you owe them your life.

"thank you miss yoimiya, i'll be sure to make you proud with my next performance tomorrow."

"oh i forgot to inform you, there wont be a performance for you tomorrow!"

you were confused. "why?"

your manager then smiles even brighter, whenever she smiled like that, it was good news. "soooo i just got the word from the ceo, and he has amazing news to share with you about a new collaboration happening!"

you were interested. curiosity piqued your interest. "oh? what kind?"

your manager playfully nudged your arm. "im in no place to disclose that. why dont you go see the ceo instead? he'll tell you~" your manager then received some word from her walkie-talkie and excuses herself before walking away to attend to her duties.

your staff leaves you alone so you can calm down from the high. you decided that you didnt want to wait any longer and quickly change into your normal clothes before taking your personal car back to the company that you worked under.

the company was beautiful and well decorated to your liking. there were other idols working for the company, but you were the best amongst them all. the ceo favoured you over the others, and of course jealousy was obviously flooding around some of the other idols, but most of them seemed to respect you enough to not ruin your career.

carefully, you ascended the steps of the well-lit company lobby, and just before you reached the top, a voice calls you from below.

"y/n! i saw your performance! amazing job again!"

you looked down from the banister, and its barbara. you and barbara shared the same passion for singing and dancing, and barbara flew all the way from germany to japan to fulfil her idol dream. you were always nice to her even though some of the other idols shunned her for not being japanese.