𓂅「我们是什么」 ⸝⸝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

❝ 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘆𝗲,
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆? ❞

you settled into your suite, and while barbara stayed in the suite bedroom next to yours, she insisted that she wanted to hang out in your room for a while

you settled into your suite, and while barbara stayed in the suite bedroom next to yours, she insisted that she wanted to hang out in your room for a while. you two talked and played some card games for a while until barbara informed you that she wanted to go out sightseeing, and although she was super excited and eager to explore korea, you just felt like resting in your room. "why dont you ask yoimiya to go with you?"

"yoimiya is your manager y/n."

"who's yours again."

"you know its jean dont pretend."

you chuckle. "alright then go with jean~"

jean and barbara were actually sisters, but jean managed to become barbara's manager because she wasnt interested in becoming an idol, rather she wanted to manage her own idols to outshine each other so they could shine on stage as well. there was something interesting between barbara and jean, they shared a bond no other sister did.

you could never figure out what it was though. their bond was strong it felt almost deadly.

"but i wanna go with you..."

"i dont wanna leaveeee~" you rolled around on the cold hotel suite mattress. honestly just a few years ago you were staying in a normal hotel, but now every time you went to another country, a suite awaited your arrival.

you could never get use to it really.

barbara whined a little, trying to convince you to go with her. even if she was going to go with jean, she wanted you to tag along. "must you be this lazy?"

"hey, i deserve some rest?"

"well i deserve a friend who knows korea more than i do. i would he lost!"

"youre an idol too did you forget? the staff wont let you get lost." you reminded her. barbara huffed, and after a lot of convincing, she finally decided to leave and ask jean to accompany her. you felt a little bad, but you really wanted to get some rest since you had to perform tomorrow.

the company agent told you that you would be singing a solo song after 6nemo's performance on a live show, so it wasn't anything too stressful like being in a concert stadium or anything like that. they probably just wanted to promote jpop and kpop together on a single stage.

you decided that you needed a bath, so you went over to the beautiful bathroom and prepared some bath bombs as well as some shampoo and sweet scented candles. after preparing your bath water and everything else, and bounced back on your bed to wait for the water to fill up.

you started scrolling on your phone, exploring social media and following what fans and netizens were saying on twitter. it seemed like everybody knew you were back in korea, and some of the netizens noticed barbara as well, so they were happy to discuss when they would see barbara in person.