4

𝐀/𝐍
HEY GUYS!!!!!
Sorry for not updating this In a long time Ive just been losing motivation to do and Schools Exams/Test 😔.

' thougts '
" talking "
*flashback*

♥︎---------------------𖣔----------------—♥︎

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
You woke up to a loud bang on your door, you got up to see who it was, it was Anri with a bucket of clothes in her hands.

"what do you need Anri chan?" you asked, you were wondering why she was holding such a big bucket of clothes in her arms, untill you remembered what your brother told you yesterday night.

*flashback* "you better sleep early y/n, since you are staying here you have to start working by doing the laundry and stuff (think thats what said).

Your mood instantly dropped when you remembered what you had to do.

"is that for me..?" you asked as you crossed your arms. You didnt feel like working so early in the morning. You wonder how does Anri put up with this everyday?

"no no! This is for me but Ego informed me that you have to start getting the boys clothes! This bucket is only half their clothes so you better sart working!" Anri said.

Anri left you room as she closed the door.
You were screaming so bad in the inside, 'FUCK YOU JIPANCHI! I DONT WANT TO DO THIS!' you thought while you were kicking your bed in anger. You were so mad you wanted to punch somebody in the face.

You changed your outfit and got outside of the bedroom to start working.

Since it was only your first day at Blue Lock, Anri helped you put with the laundry and already gathered all of them in the laundry so its easier to wash them.

"UGH! FINALLY!!! my work is done here!! Hmm I wonder if they have texted" You said as you grabbed your phone.

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇

𝐘/𝐍
Hey guyssssss
Im so bored theres
like nothing to do here

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐢
Hey y/n!!

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚
HEY BESTIEEEE

𝐘/𝐍
HEY CHIRAA!!!!!

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐢
Hi n/n!! (nickname)

𝐑𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐑𝐢𝐧
Why are you lukewarms
talking so much

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐮
HEY RINRIN CHANN😩😘✌️😜

𝐑𝐢𝐧
whatthefuck
Get out of here cockroach

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐮
why are you mean to me rinrin chan 😔

𝐘/𝐍
rinrin chan 💀
Btw did training finish for
you guys yet?