Home alone with Nii - San

Chapter 10: Son Of A Leek

I suddenly remembered. I remembered all those feelings I got when we sang Magnet. When he took my hand after apologizing about that stupid party he'd thrown.The feeling I got when he pressed his lips against mine the first time.I remembered it all! The battle that I'd started within myself, before I even knew that he felt the same way. How I'd told Rin that all the "Magnet" rumors weren't completely fake.

How some of it was kinda true, because of the crazy sensations I kept getting. My fear. It had drowned everything else out.I still thought of him as my crazy over protective brother. I still thought of him as the voice that could sweetly put me to sleep at night.I still thought of him as my big brother, that chased all the nightmares away.

I did, I really did!!But after how many times I'd rejected him, could he forgive me? Could he actually still feel the same way?I kept running towards the house, and once I got closer, I sprinted faster right up the drive way.This couldn't wait anymore.Our parents would be coming back in two days.

And if we didn't have this straightened out before then, it was over.I couldn't let that happen.I grabbed hold of the doorknob but then realized right away that the door was still locked. Nii-San had unlocked it for the morning.

I sighed softly, and I started pounding on the door."Nii-San!!" I cried."Nii-San, Nii-San, Nii-SAAAAAN!!!"Suddenly the door swung open and he looked down on me surprised.

"S-sis! I thought you were still locked in your room..." He said, frowning slightly."I snuck out..." I said, softly. My face was red, and I stared at the ground shyly.

"Miku...?" Nii-San asked, puzzled."What's wrong? What happened?" He asked, touching my shoulder gently when he saw the scared look on my face.

My lip quivered."I-I'm scared..." I stammered, softly."Scared...?" He asked."Why are you scared...?" Mikuo demanded, his brotherly worried instinct coming back.

"I'm scared to do this..." I blushed.I softly laid my hand against his chest, using him to prop myself up, and I kissed him very softly on the lips for five seconds, pulling away gently before it went too far again.

"Miku, I-I..." Mikuo trailed off, and grinned sheepishly, blushing hard like a little school boy."I'm sorry..." I sighed, softly."I was scared. I still am scared." I informed.Nii-San smiled softly."I love you," I told him, under my breath.

Nii-San yanked me towards him, and picked me up, so that we'd actually be face-to-face."I love you too, sis."I blushed, and we started inching towards each other again.Our foreheads were pressed up against each others, and our lips were about to meet once again.

"Nii-San...?" I whispered in a breathy tone."Yes?" He asked."Promise me, that just for me, you'll stay the same overprotective, stupid, sweet, nightmare chasing away, brother? And not some pervert that I know nothing about?"Nii-San smiled softly once more."Of course, Miku. I'm sorry. I went over my head with that..it's not who I really am."

"I know." I smiled, and then I leaned the three extra inches forward, making our lips press against each other again.I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, they felt so tingly, and I had to to keep myself from slipping from his arms that I still laid in.

One of his arms were holding onto my legs, and the other he used to prop my head up like a pillow, as we continued to kiss each other, softly, and gently. It didn't feel like the kiss I'd shared with him before. It wasn't hard and pressuring.

It was soft and sweet, and basically said that I could trust him. That I didn't have to be afraid that this whole thing was going to far.I could trust my brother with anything.I closed my eyes, to focus more on the kiss, and then suddenly the ring of the phone interrupted us.I softly broke away.

"I'll get that." I whispered, helping myself down from my brother's arms."Hello?" I answered the phone, straightening myself out before I answered."Miku, darling!!" I heard a voice on the other line.

"Mom?" I demanded."What are you doing talking to me? You still have two days left on your vacation."I could swear that I could feel my mothers huge grin through the phone."Your father and I realized how much we miss you two when we're gone for so long. Three days was long enough for us, so we got in the car, and we decided to come home early."

My eyes widened."Early?" I demanded."Yes! I meant to call you earlier sweetie, but we didn't want to wake you, considering it's April break."I nodded."Okay, mom. How close are you now?"

"We should be home in about an hour and a half." She grinned."See you soon, baby."And with that she hung up the phone.I turned to my brother, who was listening through the other phone, his eyes wide.

"Early...?" He groaned, looking around the house, that was still slightly trashed from the party the night before."Well, Son of a leek." I moaned.

* * * * * *

~ IntoTheNight