A Boring Start (PROLOGUE)

"I'm bored!" I groan, I was bored, and irritated as well, Void kept on saying she was thinking of something to do but she hadn't said anything but the occasional "Me too" or "I'm still thinking", she is great at thinking, well, she's just smart in general, she does have a slight problem with this though, she can never control herself when it came to books, the entire reason we met was because she wanted to get a book from the library, but apparently a part in her brain wanting to be heroic was able to override the part that wanted a book, so instead she came to me, I was getting kicked and thrown into walls but, I didn't mind as soon as I knew how great a person she was, "I finally got it!" She cried out suddenly, I jumped, "Okay, what?" I ask, not as suddenly, "We can go challenge the others to a double battle!"
"What if they're busy?"
"Uh, I don't know, battle each other?"
"We do that all the time and you always win Void!"
"Okay, well, we could try to go and have a picnic or something?"
"That would be more fun with the others.." I was more bored than ever, I would rather go take one of those weird optional art classes, "Let's just go ask." Void was the one sounding irritated now, she normally was not like this, so I slightly started panicking, "Uh, yeah let's go right now!" my voice probably sounded panicked, more than before, we were in my dorm room again, I quickly stood up and gripped my staff harder that I normally would, "Well come on! You are so slow!" She taunted me, she didn't normally do this but I knew it was not trying to sound mean, but rather to lighten the mood, I walk over to where she was standing, and I opened the door for her, she was wearing her mask now, unlike before, but I could guess she was smiling, she started running through the halls towards Mela's dorm room, I started running after her, the tails of my suit streaming behind me.

NOTES

GUYS I FINALLY DID THIS, so I made this when chapter five was coming out on "The Star Story" and I think I might have made some people question if I was alive or not because I have not done anything related to writing at all in like, the last few weeks, sooo, off that, this 'chapter' was very short, that's because it's not a chapter it's a prologue thing that reminds you of some of the things that happened in the last book, right now the word count is 452 words, and that is changing as I write but anyways I hope you like this book, it might get a bit creepy or something so just as a warning, but, I have not been doing this whole writer thing for a while now so it will not be as creepy as others, anyway on that note (Yes the pun again, if you don't know this you need to read the author notes on "The Star Story") I will leave it off here and I will not upload on this book specifically until "The Star Story" is finished which will not be for a while but I did just finish the notes for it so I will hopefully go do that more quickly.

WORD COUNT IF YOU WERE CURIOUS: 584

END OF PROLOGUE