"Blue thing"

FLASHBACK

-------------------

I glare at Mela as she lead Void and Eri into the other room, I snap my gaze back to Giacomo and Atticus, "Who's going first?" I hiss.

"Him!" Giacomo exclaims, pointing at Atticus.

Atticus looks up, "I fancy no one."

Giacomo sighs, "Boring!"

I laugh, "Who do you like then? Is it not boring or something?"

"Uhhh, I don't know" he replies.

I frown, still looking at Giacomo, "You didn't answer the main question!"

Giacomo's face turns slightly red, "It's-"

I burst out laughing to interrupt him, "We all know you dumbass! It's gotta be Eri!"

Giacomo looks down, but quickly looks up with a grin, "You like Void!" he retorts.

I look down at my staff self consciously, I breath in sharply, and look up at Giacomo, glaring, "I mean y-yeah.. I guess I do.."

Giacomo laughs, "Everyone can tell to be honest, your face becomes red enough to rival Mela's hair when you look at Void!"

"Wha- That isn't true!" I gasp.

He shrugs, "Might as well be."

I look down at my phone and see there were unread messages, I click on the notification and start reading the texts.

Giacomo> you guys done?

Mela> yeah

I frown and start typing.

Ortega> Just get the fuck out here

I watch my phone for a couple of seconds and texts start coming in.

Mela> everyone's cussing! Eri you should cuss too!

Eri> no

Mela> why

I hear the door open behind us, I look behind me to see Mela looking slightly triumphant, but also embarrassed at the same time.

"VOID LIKES ORTEGA!" Mela shouts out.

I stare at Mela, and my eyes flicker over to Void, who looked as though her life could end right at this moment.

-------------------

FLASHBACK END

-------------------

I wake up, not from purposely going to sleep, but, rather getting knocked unconscious. My eyes had flown open for a split second, only to close when a feeling of exhaustion crashed through my body, I had a headache, not as terrible as the one Void had a while ago, but bad enough to where I wondered if the punch from the bully did more than throw me into unconsciousness, I tried moving my hand, only for a stabbing pain to shoot through my wrist, I try opening my eyes again and succeed, I look around, I was in Void's room, laying on her bed, Giacomo and Eri were talking to each other, both of their faces tinted red, Mela was looking at Atticus, and Atticus was gazing at some of the art scattered across Void's walls, I look over to Void's desk, where I spotted her sitting, she was facing away, presumably staring at the wall blankly, but her hair was more messy than the usual staticky that it is normally, Mela glanced over at me, and her eyes widened when her eyes met mine.

"Void! Your boyfriend is alive!" she exclaims.

Eri and Giacomo fell silent, and Atticus looked at me, Void turns around in her chair, her face looked guilty.. and exhausted, I sit up, ignoring my body's protests, she yawns, and walks up to the bed.

She frowns, "You sprained your wrist."

I tilt my head, "Tha-"

"You were out for two days." Giacomo interrupts.

Void yawns again, "And I have been awake for the entirety of those two days."

I look over at Eri meaningfully, she gets the idea and herds everyone out of the dorm, I push myself off the bed, making sure to not use my wrist and go to sit at Void's chair, "You should sleep." I suggest.

She opens her mouth to argue but quickly closes it, she moves closer to the bed and sits down on it.

"Did anything interesting happen while I was out?" I ask her.

She shrugs, "Mela says that Eri and Momo kissed.. but I don't know if that's true..."

"Did Cassiopeia call?"

"Yeah.."

"What did she say?"

"Mm, something about.. mmm.. I dunno..." she responds sleepily.

I frown at her, "You shou-"

She was asleep.

I sigh and turn around in her chair, cringing at the noise it made, I look around at her desk; her mask was charging, and.. What is that? I look closer at it, it was a blue.. thing.. I pick it up and turn it over in my hand, the other side had.. What? That can't be right. I shake my head, maybe she designed it from her brother, Allister, a Gym Leader in Galar, it was the Ghost type logo, not the Paldean one, but the Galarian one, the triangle with the.. eye? I didn't know.. I didn't even know what the object itself was, it was a band of some sorts though, but, that didn't make it any more clear.

NOTES

VG: I tried
Void: Lemme see that!
VG: No
Void: Why?
VG: Let me finish the notes!
Void: Oh, okay

So uh, on my trip I managed to write the rest of this chapter, the day I'm writing this is August 3rd, and the day I'm going to release this chapter is.. I don't know.

So I'm going to explain what this "blue object" is, so we know that Void is a Gym Leader in Galar, but the rest of Team Star doesn't, so what does every Gym Leader in Galar have?

Void: DYNAMAX BAND!?
Void (again but to VG): VG, you can't show this chapter to the others!
VG: Yeah I know..

Is Atticus anywhere?

I don't know.. anyway, this chapter was weird to write
Like, Ortega doesn't know what a Dynamax band is, I feel like he should, but I need more cliff hangers you know?
I need to keep writing until this chapter reaches 1000 words, I made 1000 a minimum for my writing.
Uh, 40 more words lol.
You know what! Here you go!

S  ITS                (It's supposed to be a "SKITS" sign but you'll see the skit and understand)
  H

Giacomo: Why does this sign above my head say "shits"?
VG: I dunno, it's broken though
Ortega: Shit
Void: What?
Ortega: It says "shits" so I'm saying "shit"
Mela: SHIT
Eri: WHAT THE FUCK?
Atticus (not using ShAkSpEaReAn): Ohmygodshesaidabadword
VG: OH MY GOD I FINALLY HAVE MORE THAN 1000 WORDS ON MY CHAPT-
Void: Fuck VG! You're not supposed to say that!
VG: Shit
*Ortega bursts out laughing*

END OF CHAPTER TWO
WORD COUNT: 1067