Galarian Scares

I open my eyes slowly, and was greeted with a bright light, I look over at the window--avoiding looking at the ground the best I could--and realize the light was due to it now being day, I look around the rest of the jet; everyone else was asleep.

"Roughly five minutes from landing!" the speakers announce loudly.

I watch as everyone slowly starts waking up, blinking in confusion--except I couldn't tell if Void was blinking from the bright lights, since her mask had been on this entire time.

"Five minutes?" Void asks sleepily.

I nod slowly and blinked in an attempt to clear the blurriness from my vision, but realize her mask's eyes were flashing yellow, "Void, is your mask dying?"

"Is it flashing yellow?" she asks.

I yawn then reply, "Yeah."

I look around the jet for my Rotom Phone, eventually spotting it on the floor, I pick it up and read the time.

6:03AM.

I sigh and start looking through it--specifically the news app--there wasn't anything that new. Rocks falling from a mountain? Suddenly it switched to Galarian news. Weird.

People are Wondering Where the Most Famous Gym Leader Disappeared to.

I turn towards Void, "Do you know anything about this?" I ask, pointing at the article, she looks down at my phone stiffens in horror.

"Um, no.." she murmurs quietly.

I frown slightly, it didn't seem like the truth, "Okay."

"Starting the landing process!" the speakers announce.

The jet starts tilting down slightly, eventually it reaches the ground, and we drive around the airport for a minute or so.

"We have officially landed in Galar, we hope you enjoyed your flight." someone over the speakers says.

"I just wish it was red." Mela commented.

I roll my eyes and slowly stand up, I grab my suitcase and walked towards the exit of the jet, "At least we didn't die."

I hear a sigh behind me, I frown and walk out of the jet, hardly looking down in the process, eventually I make it down the stairs and I look up at the pink jet.

"It's so ugly."

I turn to glare at Mela, she shrugs, "What? It's true!"

"Shut up." I growl.

She tilts her head, "You know I won't."

"Fuck off then." I retort.

I feel a hand on my shoulder steering me away from her, instantly recognizing the touch as Void's, "WE HAVE TO GO GET FOOD!" she exclaims excitedly.

My eyes widen as she steers me away, she never was this excited.

"FISH!" she yells out.

"I don't like fish." Mela complains.

Giacomo turned to her, "You've only had Paldean fish we don't know what Galarian fish is like!"

"Probably still gross." she had a look in her eye, she suddenly starts gagging and she fell to the floor, dead.

She opens her eyes, "That's what the fish will do to me!" She exclaims.

Void snaps her head around, "It will happen sooner if you don't shut up."

Mela stands up, looking at her with a worried look and follows us silently.

Void sprints off into the city, "We gotta go to Hulbury!"