You're Not Bored, But Rather, Injured..?

Eventually, after running for a while, we reached Mela's dorm room, I tap the bottom of my staff against the door, we wait for a moment, "This is gettin-"

 Atticus answers it, "What does thy need?" he asks us.

I look over at Void, "We wanted to battle."

Void nods, "What are you doing in Mela's dorm though?"

Atticus opens the door wider to let us see inside, Mela was standing in the room, looking impatient as always, "I am taking measurements for the garments Cassiopeia suggested were to be made."

Mela looks at us, "Yeah, and I would rather lose to Void than stand here all day!"

I look at Atticus, "Is a double battle fine?"

He nods, then walks out of the door, he then beckons Mela over to us, she follows him hesitantly, and he continues off to the stairs that eventually lead up to Battle Courts.

______________

AT THE COURTS..

-----------------------

Atticus mutters,"So thy wish to battle.."

I nod then look over at Void, "Whats the strategy? We can't win if Atticus hits my team."

Void looks thoughtful for a moment, "Send out your Klefki, I'll try to cover you from Mela's attacks."

I grab the Luxury Ball containing my Klefki,and throw it out onto the battle field, Void throws out her Gengar, Mela throws out her Torkoal, and Atticus throws out his Toxapex, I watch all of the Pokemon, they were all powerful, but we could all already guess the outcome of this battle, "Use Light Screen!" I call out to the Klefki.

_______________

A BIT LATER

-------------------------

I stare onto the battlefield, Atticus's Skuntank was proving to be problematic, it being a Dark and Poison type, good against me and Void's Pokemon, I had my Azumarill out, Mela's team was almost all fainted, her Armarouge was out, her last Pokemon, Void somehow acted like the Skuntank wasn't much of a issue though, her Chandelure was out, I sigh, we were just standing here, contemplating what moves to use, "Aqua Tail on the Armarouge!" I shout out to my Azumarill, I look over at Void, she was just standing there, suddenly her Chandelure shot forward towards the Skuntank and used Flamethrower, "What the-"

Void looked at me, "Don't ask."

I stare at her for a couple more seconds before regaining my focus to the battle, the Flamethrower had made the Skuntank faint, and Mela's Armarouge had also fainted, she was now sitting on the ground, looking bored, Atticus was now on his last Pokemon, Revavroom, I loved that Pokemon, it may be strong against my Fairy types but it was technically an engine, making it a interesting Pokemon.

Atticus looked up, "Poison Jab!"

I watched in horror as the move made my Azumarill faint, I sigh, and send out my Hatterene, I look over at Void, was she going to do that thing again?

"Flamethrower." she commands flatly.

The Chandelure fired flames at the Revavroom, causing it to faint, I return my Hatterene to its Luxury Ball, and stand there, watching Atticus and Mela silently.

"We saw the end of that battle."

I look behind me to see Giacomo and Eri, and nearly drop my staff.

Eri looks at Mela, "You're getting better at battling, Mellie."

"Are you saying I suck at battling?"

"No."

I roll my eyes at them, I turn around to look at Void, only to see the bullies sneaking up behind her, the bully leader walks up right behind her, and is about to punch her in the head from the looks of it, I drop my staff and tackle the guy, a pain erupts into my wrist, but I ignore it, I quickly stand up, the bully leader had also stood up.

"You little shit!" he shouts at me.

I hear scrambling in the grass behind me, I glance behind me for a quick second to see everyone blocking Void from reaching me, in order to keep her safe, I turn back around and glare at the bully, he jumps forward and hits me in the back of the head, I collapse to the ground, I hear more scrambling and I fall unconscious.

NOTES

Guys, welcome to the sequel, I know I put notes on the prologue but whatever, that was like a month ago or something, I fixed my writing, but that probably means these chapters will take longer to write..

can we just talk about how protective Ortega is of Void lol?

and how cute I feel like they are?

Void is dense

SKITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Void: Where the fuck are we

Ortega: I dunno, VG did this

VG: I sure did!

Giacomo: You bitch! You scared the shit out of me!

VG: Okay and?

Mela: Are you all colorblind, VG changed colors

VG: Yeah I did, I don't know why, I'm not a shiny either

Void: Huh

VG: Okay

Atticus: ...

VG: PEOPLE DON'T GET IT

The fuck?

anyway I'll write more after this short intermission, it explains why I was saying "PEOPLE DON'T GET IT", Giacomo and Eri.. they are a fucking couple now, it might be hard to notice but there is gonna be shit about that soon, so be on the lookout for that.

Yeah that's all, back to the skit

Mela: What do you mean?

VG: *Points in a direction*

*Giacomo and Eri sitting next to each other*

VG: THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, YOU GUYS ARE DUMB

Void: Are you saying that they are dumb? Or that we are dumb?

VG: MAYBE YOU ALL ARE DUMB I DON'T KNOW!

*silence*

VG: ANYWAY, they are a fucking couple now! That's what I am trying to say

Void: Okay

VG: You don't care do you?

Void: No, I already knew, just look at the title of this chapter!

*Grabs a copy of 'The Star Story' and points at the name of the last chapter*

VG: Oh yeah I guess I did write that

Void: Can you make a flashback to Ortega's POV to see how they played that game that Mela came up with? I would say something to add, but it would be spoilers

VG: That's not a bad idea, okay how about this, I'll put that in the next chapter if I can cut the skit off right here.

Void: Okay I guess

VG: Thank you

Okay I need to say something,

I have been writing 'The Star Story' and now this book at like 4AM, I need a break unfortunately, but by then, I should have the new cover out for this book, then after my break, which will probably extend to next weekend, I will start writing again, I may break this whole thing though, so yeah, I just wanted to say that to not confuse anyone!

END OF CHAPTER ONE

WORD COUNT: 1061