𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4

Lizzie's Pov

I am unwell.

I clutched in to Ominis's chest, as there was no space between us. He gently rubbed my back to calm me down.

"Shhh,Lizzie, Please don't freak out." I felt his warm breath on my neck as I closed my eyes.

Bloody Merlin! He's there; he's in the hall, looking deadly as ever.

"Dear ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the House of Gaunts! I am pleased to have you all here at my party tonight! Our blood flows through our heart." Erebus Gaunt, Omini's father's voice, echoed through the hall as everyone cheered.

...

"We are like our symbol! The snake is sleek, powerful, and frequently misunderstood! Our spells need malicious intent to be successful. The dark arts are not just some deadly spells! With the blood of our ancestors, we hold the power to do everything! Dark potions, dark items, and dark creatures! We hold the power to control the whole world! Dark magic is the most advanced kind!" Roars and cheers were increasing as he spoke.

"Silence crowd! Let the show begin!" For a moment, everything became silent as I slowly turned back to look at the sight. My hand never left Ominis's side.

Suddenly, he cast a spell to clear the middle of the hall as some were thrown into corners by force.

The light slid over a gigantic snake skin of a vivid, poisonous green, lying curled and empty across the floor. The creature was like 10 feet long,most likely a deadly creature still in its earliest state.

A Basilisk! Basilisk breeding was banned in the wizarding world.

How come they are not afraid?

"Oh, calm down there! His eyes are still close! We don't need any deaths here, do we?" Some wizards were terrified, but they were enjoying the sight as much as he was.

"This is just the beginning, my friends. We have some dark items with the Gaunts to challenge the whole wizarding world!" He continues..

Some men in black hoodies covered by masks bought some covered objects on trays.

Hand of Glory, A severed human hand with a candle placed within it_

Opal Necklace, a cursed item_

A black quill, An enchanted quill that did not require ink_

A relic!_

There were many more! There was this sudden urge on me to barge in to them and throw my hands to explode the whole hall.

This is madness!

"Let me go, Ominis!" I said it with clenched teeth, my face red in anger.

"Please, that's the intention of bringing you here, Lizzie; my father wants that!You are just an inexperienced auror to them! DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID!" He spoke firmly, trying desperately not to let go.