t h r e e

The movie was already over and the cast and credits rolled onto the television screen. Sehun was almost falling asleep in the couch while Lu Han suddenly bolted upright, disturbing the sleeping maknae.

"OH NO!" He shouted at the top of his lungs and even jumped up and down on the couch, which startled Sehun.

The blond boy's eyebrows furrowed as he lazily sat up, and soon a stream of curses left his mouth. "Yah! Lu Han! Shut the fuck up, will ya? It's almost ten in the evening and I really want to sleep!!! And get off the couch, it's not a freaking trampoline!"

Lu Han jumped to his own bed like a kangaroo. Sehun shook his head in disbelief. Sometimes his hyung was just so weird.

"We haven't even had dinner yet!" Lu Han squealed, and soon his stomach was already growling like a fierce wolf.

"I told you that we better get outta here while all the fastfood joints are still open, but you didn't listen to me." Sehun argued, fully occupying the couch by swinging his legs to the other end of it.

"But the movie's so good! I can barely blink while watching it!" Lu Han argued back, stomping his socked feet on his own bed like a little lost kid.

"Seriously?" Sehun rolled his eyes upwards, "Back to 20? We've already watched that approximately eleven times, Lu Han ge. I even memorized the script even if it's in Mandarin."

"But still~" Lu Han whined and his pink, soft lips jutted out to form a cute pout. "Xiang Qianjin, the grandson, looks a lot like me! And his real name is Lu Han too! We even share the same name!"

"That's not a reasonable..." Sehun trailed, an unwanted memory suddenly flashed before his eyes.

It was the two hot men kissing, and the other man also shared the same name with him.

"Ahhh... I love you too, Sehun."

"P-please... I want you to claim me tonight." Said the other Sehun on television. "I want you to feel me and touch me... every inch of me..."

Sehun suddenly shuddered because of the memory... he tried his best to keep that scene out of his not-so-naive-and- innocent head. He tried to watch his top three favorite movies again, thinking that he would soon forget it.

He tried to play an NBA2k15 and Just Dance marathon on his ps4, wanting the thought to just go away... but it miserably stuck to his head like glue.

Because everytime it replayed in his mind, he could imagine only two people, him and-

"Reasonable what? Yah, Sehun-ah, my stomach is already growling and you still have the time to space out?!"

Lu Han.

"Reasonable reasons!" Sehun shouted out loud, clearing his mind of the very dangerous thoughts.

Because Lu Han was here and all he could feel was the unexplainable heat surrounding them.

"Psh. Sometimes, you are really redundant, Sehun-ah." Lu Han giggled in a childish way. Then he slowly walked towards the other male and whispered in his ear, "But you're so lucky that you're cute."

Sehun's breathing hitched at Lu Han's last words. Cute? Sehun thought. He thinks I'm cute?

"Y-yah, ge! I'm not cute, I'm manly!!!" Sehun insisted, facing the other way so that his hyung will not see the undeniable blush creeping towards his cheeks and face, enveloping him in a very uncomfortable way.

Instead of arguing, Lu Han just chuckled. "Adorable."

"Quit it!" Sehun whined, not used to the way Lu Han was acting. And he certainly didn't like to be called cute and adorable- it just didn't fit his frat leader figure.