Chapter 7 (Straight up smut)

Ominis chuckles darkly, rising to lean up on one elbow. "I don't beg darling." He leans in close right next to your ear. "I make you beg."

Your eyes widen, breath catching in your throat. Ominis smirks, milky eyes darkening as he gets up on all fours, crawling over you while looking entirely predatory. His usually perfect hair falling into loose strands in front of his face.

He leans down to your ear. "Shall I remind you exactly whose mark you wear on that pretty little neck? Who's fingers you were begging for just this morning?"

Your breath catches in your throat, redness spreads across your face. You turn to Sebastian who's watching intently. Ominis' hand comes to your chin, gripping tightly, pulling you back into place to look back up to him. "He can't help you now darling."

He licks a thick stripe over his mark on your neck just as he promised. Your thighs press together, desperately to get much needed friction. He chuckles darkly before forcing his knee between your legs. "Already so needy, both of us have already made you cum today yet you're still needing more. Should be grateful there's two of us to keep you sated then."

A wicked smile plays on his lips as you try to focus on anything other than the desire to grind against his thigh between your legs. "I don't need it. I just want to make you feel good, Om."

He leans back down to your ear. "Shall I then? Keep you just like this and fuck your pretty mouth?"

Heat pulses in your core, whimpering needily beneath him. He chuckles, flicking his wand, clothes disappearing entirely as he moves to straddle your shoulders, exposed length bobbing just above your lips. You eye his length which seems impossible at this angle, mouth watering at the sight.

Another whimper leaves your lips as you feel your own shorts begin to slide down your legs, lifting your head to peer between Ominis' legs, you see Sebastian making quick work of your shorts. You lay your head back again, bringing your hand to wrap around Ominis' length.

He hums from above you, unseeing eyes looking down at you. You blush as you watch him, taking his proud length into your hand, giving a few long slow strokes before bringing your tongue out to lick from base to tip. His eyes flutter closed with a moan which spurs you on.

You wrap your lips around him just as you had done with Sebastian earlier. He pushes into your mouth before pulling back out, slowly face fucking you. You moan, making sure not to scrape your teeth against his length as he uses your mouth.

Sebastian's warm breath caresses your exposed core down below. He teases by sucking his own dark purple mark into your inner thigh making you whimper around Ominis' length. Your head spins as he spreads you open, teasing his tongue over your slick folds.

Ominis' hips pick up as you moan around him. You release his length, allowing him to fully sink into your mouth. You breathe carefully through your nose as his hand comes down to lace between the strands of your hair.

He pants as his hips continue pushing in and out past your lips. You watch intently as he closes his eyes, allowing himself to become lost in the waves of pleasure.

From between your legs, Sebastian laps lusciously at your folds, tongue finding the sensitive bundle of nerves that makes you see stars. His fingers tease at your entrance as a promise of what's to come. They dip inside of you, causing you to moan around Ominis' length.

Ominis tosses his head back in pleasure, groaning as he speeds up, using your mouth to fulfill himself. You feel every ridge of his hardened member slide across your tongue, smooth ridges cover the entirety of him, your toes curl at the thought of what he'd feel like plunging inside of you.