・The confession Part 2・

*Kyle and  Stan are both staring at each other*

Stan: So... so you wanna be... more than friends with me?  *Stan was blushing intensely* I'm sure a pretty guy like you has many other girls who like him so if you don't wanna be more than friends with me I won't be upset ok but... i just want to know.. i hope you feel the same to me.. *Stan said with a big smile like a puppy dog looking at Kyle*

Kyle: Honestly I see you as a friend Stan. I hope you're fine with it.

Stan: I'm ok with that.. it's just that i was hoping you feel the same to me. but it's alright.. we'll still be friends right? :) * Stan was smiling at Kyle with a warm smile*

*kyle walks away*

POV Stan : I can't believe i got rejected by Kyle... *Stan walked away sadly* if i can't have him.. then i'll make sure no one can have him.. *angry & furious Stan walked away*

*Stan sees that Kyle is talking to someone else*

POV Stan:  This....can't happen.. Kyle can't be talking to another guy..  *Stan was angry and jealous* I refuse to let Kyle have someone other than me ! *Stan was filled with rage and jealousy*

Kyle: Oh hi Stan. Are you okay..? Why do you have a FRICKING KNIFE?

Stan: I-I'm fine.. i just... have this knife... for... cutting.. stuff... haha.. *Stan lied to Kyle while holding a knife*

Kyle: Well okay then...I'll be right back.

POV Stan: hm.. now that he's gone...i'll have the perfect chance to make him mine again... *yandere Stan giggled a little maliciously*